Seton Hall falls to Marquette | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall falls to Marquette

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I was today years old when I learned that Bryce Aiken is 25. My god man. Meanwhile we have 17 year olds on our bench

Isn’t it his parents who are both UConn alums?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The refereeing in the NBA is so much better and more consistent than college. College refs anticipate calls too often.
Nah..................they're both horrible in their own way but for very much the same reason

Reaction Score
Last point, it was a ton of fun watching Willard straight lose it on the refs.
Especially for me, who had to suffer from Seton Hall fans at the Pru complaining about Hurley crying for calls…

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Seton Hall, a team that is 2-4 in conference and has one good OOC win, gets a thread when they lose on the road as an underdog.
Bc they beat us, we made Richmond look like an all-American and then they lose two in a row. One of those losses DePaul manhandled them the entire game

Reaction Score
Bc they beat us, we made Richmond look like an all-American and then they lose two in a row. One of those losses DePaul manhandled them the entire game
Who cares, we beat the team they lost to on the road. Breaking news, teams in college basketball lose on the road, a lot.

Are you going to start a Michigan State, PC, and West Virginia thread every time they lose as well?

Reaction Score
Very fair. You could argue that Bryce Aiken and Jamir Harris are more combo guard than point guard...you can say the same for RJ Cole (as Donny Marshall says all the time) and Jalen Gaffney. Kadary Richmond has some similarities to Andre Jackson, too.
We really should of beat them. Considering we have so many pg matchup issues against so many teams. Seton Hall is actually one of the teams we matchup against pretty well. But then we let Richmond score at will.... oh well. Gotta get them next time.

Reaction Score
Was it USA vs USSR in 72. Seton Hall got a 2nd try after the ref said he could run the baseline. You clearly can't after a miss. Timeout doesn't matter.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Richmond with 4 points

Good game came down to a questionable call.
Seems like every player who has a special game is against UConn. 4 points? Richmond knocked down 4 points in 45 seconds against us.

Reaction Score
Seems like every player who has a special game is against UConn. 4 points? Richmond knocked down 4 points in 45 seconds against us.
Richmond looked unstoppable against us, yet averages 8 against everyone else. Truly mind boggling.

Reaction Score
Who cares, we beat the team they lost to on the road. Breaking news, teams in college basketball lose on the road, a lot.

Are you going to start a Michigan State, PC, and West Virginia thread every time they lose as well?
If only there was a way to avoid reading the clearly labeled thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom