Servant | The Boneyard

Servant

Reaction Score
Just watched the first 4 episodes of Servant on Apple TV. Directed by M Night Shymalan. There are two seasons and and so far all I know is it’s about a couple who lost a baby and hire some help to come live with them to deal with things.

So far I’m giving it a strong thumbs up. We’ll see where it goes.

Reaction Score
Okay, I finished Season 1 (10 episodes) and the 1st episode of Season 2 (all that's been released to this point). Really weird and well done. To tease you more, the couple lost the baby....and the mother flips out. So they give the couple a lifelike baby doll and they're directed to treat it like a real child to help soften that loss and it gets super weird from there.

Reaction Score
Also finished the first season and watched the first two episodes of the 2nd season. That second to last episode of the first season was brutal (in a good way). Watching the mom get tired and forget what she forgot was excruciating. Very well done show but I worry there are too many unanswered questions like Lost and only some will get answered. My top question is does the replacement Jericho look like him or not? They skirt around that answer but you would think it would come up more often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom