September recruiting thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

September recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
If that’s the case then Stanford grads are not nearly as intelligent as I give them credit for……. :)
Sometimes I post a tweet or YouTube link on the CardBoard that I first saw here, and give credit. So for my courtesy our whole board gets dissed as getting "most" of our info from here.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I know I'm gonna get bashed for saying this....but I wish people would only make posts related to recruiting and not all the BS
:eek:
Man Punch GIF

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn was probably also getting a look at Olson's freshman teammate Kendall McGee, a 5-9 combo guard.

Clutch with a capital ‘C.’ That’s what Kendall McGee is. The 5’9 combo guard from Minnesota Stars Borowicz gave us one of the summer’s most memorable moments as her clutch buzzer-beating 3-point basket gave her squad its fourth AAU State Championship in the past five years. There are a lot of really great players among Minnesota’s incoming freshmen, and any one of them can be a shining star on a given day, but this season’s brightest light is now the Prep Girls Hoops 2025 AAU Player of the Year.

Kendall is a two-year veteran of varsity competition and it shows. She started her high school career at the Breck School in 7th grade and now joins 2024 phenom Olivia Olson at Benilde-St. Margaret’s. Summer is when McGee shows her best stuff, though, and did she ever do that in the summer of 2021. McGee has terrific handles and amazing court vision. As our Tony Ragulen wrote earlier this year, “She’s a gifted scorer but seems to enjoy watching her teammates score off one of her signature no-look laser beam passes whizzing by the defenders’ ears” and “she is the ultimate floor general who got her teammates involved and came up big when needed.”

Reaction Score
Sometimes I post a tweet or YouTube link on the CardBoard that I first saw here, and give credit. So for my courtesy our whole board gets dissed as getting "most" of our info from here.
I do apologize if it was my comment that was taken as a diss. It certainly wasn’t meant to be.

Your posts add to thecardboard! My comment was more meant to convey that I wouldn’t say that Stanford fans have any real insider info on where Rice is headed, Stanford or not. The recruiting thread gets a quick update every now and again, but it certainly isn’t as in depth or as informative as here.

And I say all that as a Stanford fan and grad…so not meant to be ripping on thecardboard either. Again, just meaning that there’s nothing concrete anybody has provided there in regards to Rice and yet somehow people seem to think Stanford is out of the running. But that’s simply based on Instagram posts bc she stopped following players that graduated from the team. Beyond that, most the info there has been filtered from here, or is an Instagram post of somebody’s top schools. There isn’t a ton of insider knowledge, first hand knowledge from watching recruits playing (and that’s totally ok),or input from fans from other schools.

Back to recruiting and Rice, wherever she decides to go will be getting a great one! Hopefully we all know soon where that will be!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
She is class of 24 and I'm not sure if UCONN is done making offers for class of 23 yet. Geno and staff just saw her play See @Sluconn Husky post #308 in this thread. Olson is special, IMO no way UCONN doesn't offer.
No brainer. If it were my team, she would've been offered already. Some kids are just different and this is one of them. Despite GA's past practice of offering later than most schools, I'd be interested to know exactly when he offered Bueckers.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Ok but that background instrumental nearly blew my glasses. :rolleyes:
It was eerie for sure, I was looking at the screen waiting for a vampire or another monster to show up. :confused:

Reaction Score
Is that Dawn Staley cut off in the picture at the far right?
I don't remember South Carolina being in Shade's top 8.
Kinda looks her yet the lady appears taller than the Coach standing next to her. Not really sure if Dawn is that tall unless he’s that short. Either way it goes “UCONN” is there so it really doesn’t matter to me who else is there! I already melted when I saw (WELL Y’ALL KNOW WHO)! Well if you don’t, I’ll whisper it to you…uconn!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Kinda looks her yet the lady appears taller than the Coach standing next to her. Not really sure if Dawn is that tall unless he’s that short. Either way it goes “UCONN” is there so it really doesn’t matter to me who else is there! I already melted when I saw (WELL Y’ALL KNOW WHO)! Well if you don’t, I’ll whisper it to you…uconn!
Well the note did say "Some of the nations top coaches". Geno would certainly qualify but would Jamelle and Morgan?

Reaction Score
Well the note did say "Some of the nations top coaches". Geno would certainly qualify but would Jamelle and Morgan?
If you scroll down the thread of the initial tweet it says coaches from Uconn Stanford and Notre Dame were there. So no South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom