Senhor Testiculo brining mojo to poker rooms in Reno | The Boneyard

Senhor Testiculo brining mojo to poker rooms in Reno

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Playing a $5-$10 no limit game at the Eldorado poker room in Reno tonight and called a $30 bet with pocket kings. A guy who had been talking smack all night goes all in for $450 and I immediately call. As I pushed my chips in I said "don't mess with Senhor Testiculo". He looked at me like I was nuts as he turned over his Aces but his expression changed dramatically as the dealer flopped KK9. Needless to say, I cracked his Aces and probably celebrated a little to loudly. In any event, the lesson here is that the mojo is so strong it stretches from Connecticut, to Memphis and all the way out to the poker rooms of Nevada. Louisville, like the loud mouth douchenozzle I torched in the poker room, has no idea what a force they are up against.

Reaction Score
Playing a $5-$10 no limit game at the Eldorado poker room in Reno tonight and called a $30 bet with pocket kings. A guy who had been talking smack all night goes all in for $450 and I immediately call. As I pushed my chips in I said "don't mess with Senhor Testiculo". He looked at me like I was nuts as he turned over his Aces but his expression changed dramatically as the dealer flopped KK9. Needless to say, I cracked his Aces and probably celebrated a little to loudly. In any event, the lesson here is that the mojo is so strong it stretches from Connecticut, to Memphis and all the way out to the poker rooms of Nevada. Louisville, like the loud mouth douchenozzle I torched in the poker room, has no idea what a force they are up against.

Always want the nuts playing poker!...Hey CA thanks for the info on Tahoe...had a great time in Jackson...19, 10 and 8 on 3 diff mornings....see in Tahoe next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom