Season Tickets | The Boneyard

Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The email notification came today. Time to buy season tickets for the XL Center, Gampel and the AAC tourney.

Put in our request for the XL and the tourney. We even were asked what section we would like.

Who else put in for season tickets?

Reaction Score
My husband and I will be buying XL, but it would have been nice to see a schedule. When will that be coming out? Or is it out and I missed it?

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
How does someone get a season ticket invite? Do I need to be a member of the UConn club or something like that?

Thanks

Reaction Score
I bought mine today-- pus tournament tickets. Email announcement came in-- with my account number and pin filled in-- around 3:30. I pulled the trigger early this year, as opposed to last year.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I bought XL Season tickets for myself only last year. Even with no Uconn Club donation, I got a great seat. I would have done it again in a heartbeat, but due to my poor health, I can't, unfortunately. The only game I really want to see is the Stanford game.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
My husband and I will be buying XL, but it would have been nice to see a schedule. When will that be coming out? Or is it out and I missed it?
As far as I know, the actual schedule for Gampel and the XL is not out.

Also hearing a game may be played at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport. Do not know if that will be part of a package.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
How does someone get a season ticket invite? Do I need to be a member of the UConn club or something like that?

Thanks

We are members of the Uconn Club but I would not call us big donors. This will be our fifth season. My assumption is you need to be a member, but I could be wrong.

You can buy season tickets through the athletic office if you have not done so before.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
We are members of the Uconn Club but I would not call us big donors. This will be our fifth season. My assumption is you need to be a member, but I could be wrong.

You can buy season tickets through the athletic office if you have not done so before.
Thanks.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Actually, you don't have to be a member of the UConn Club. You can call the athletic office as suggested. Once you have bought tickets from UConn, you will get all the future ticket package offer mailings if you have given them your email address. You may get better seats if you belong to the Club, but it isn't mandatory to purchase season tix.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Actually, you don't have to be a member of the UConn Club. You can call the athletic office as suggested. Once you have bought tickets from UConn, you will get all the future ticket package offer mailings if you have given them your email address. You may get better seats if you belong to the Club, but it isn't mandatory to purchase season tix.
Thanks.

I haven't bought them in 12 years, and back then I waited until they showed up on ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom