Season tickets- did anyone change their seats or quantity when renewing? | The Boneyard

Season tickets- did anyone change their seats or quantity when renewing?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
B3596673-43D3-46EA-B9C7-779C56D0F586.jpeg
I just called the ticket office to upgrade my seats and was told I couldn’t do so until mid-February? Has anyone either upgraded, changed locations, or changed the amount of seats? It says I can do so on my ticket renewal page

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I did last year. Basically, you call them and tell them where you want to sit. They are likely waiting to see who renews before accepting transfer requests.

Not a big deal and plenty of open seats.

Drew

Reaction Score
I did last year. Basically, you call them and tell them where you want to sit. They are likely waiting to see who renews before accepting transfer requests.

Not a big deal and plenty of open seats.
Yeah I totally get that. Just was looking to upgrade to club seats and feels silly to wait until February to do so

Reaction Score
Yeah I totally get that. Just was looking to upgrade to club seats and feels silly to wait until February to do so
You shouldn't have a problem upgrading to the Club and shocked they won't let you do it now. I have tickets up there and I know for fact that there's a lot to pick from.

Drew

Reaction Score
You shouldn't have a problem upgrading to the Club and shocked they won't let you do it now. I have tickets up there and I know for fact that there's a lot to pick from.
Like everything- you just have to find the right person. Have a call set for Thursday afternoon and should be able to get it done in the next week.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Like everything- you just have to find the right person. Have a call set for Thursday afternoon and should be able to get it done in the next week.
Ain't that the truth! They have someone there now who has been totally useless to me.

Drew

Reaction Score
Ain't that the truth! They have someone there now who has been totally useless to me.
Honestly my experience with most ticket office people (not just at UConn but especially at UConn) is they are pretty much worthless for “regular” ticket holders.

My experience at Wake Forest was trash until I became a club ticket holder. All of a sudden my ticket rep is the guy that runs the department and I can get ahold of him whenever I need him.

At UConn it was trash until I told them I was interested in club seats- then they referred me to a “supervisor” type guy and viola- problem solved.

Reaction Score
not sure if we can/should post names on here - but I love the rep I work with for FB/BB at UConn. Always super responsive via email and schedules times for calls to upgrade/relocate/whatever. Feel free to message me if you want their contact info.

Will be adding a few more seats and parking this year - waiting until the new year so I don't bombard my crew with venmo's during the holiday period lol

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Honestly my experience with most ticket office people (not just at UConn but especially at UConn) is they are pretty much worthless for “regular” ticket holders.

My experience at Wake Forest was trash until I became a club ticket holder. All of a sudden my ticket rep is the guy that runs the department and I can get ahold of him whenever I need him.

At UConn it was trash until I told them I was interested in club seats- then they referred me to a “supervisor” type guy and viola- problem solved.
Is Viola the supervisor's assistant?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Gospel. Even chair back ticket holders.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I bought 1 more, so now I'm at 4. Same section. Let's go!

Reaction Score
How does it work if you want to move sections? Do I have to purchase my two seats now and then hope to move it in February? Or should I wait until February to purchase the new location

Drew

Reaction Score
How does it work if you want to move sections? Do I have to purchase my two seats now and then hope to move it in February? Or should I wait until February to purchase the new location
Call the ticket office. They’re supposed to wait until February but if you’re moving and upgrading they’ll move you now

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
No, but possibly yes. Due to age and other infirmities we dropped from 4 to 3 in our little group. I really like our seats, 3 rows up in upper deck at midfield. We have a request in to switch to midfield near top of lower bowl but were told to wait until renewals are in before we made a move. We don’t want to be too low. We can see every part of the field except the far sideline really well from our current seats.

Drew

Reaction Score
No, but possibly yes. Due to age and other infirmities we dropped from 4 to 3 in our little group. I really like our seats, 3 rows up in upper deck at midfield. We have a request in to switch to midfield near top of lower bowl but were told to wait until renewals are in before we made a move. We don’t want to be too low. We can see every part of the field except the far sideline really well from our current seats.
This is the sneaky part of Rentschler Field. The “Upper Bowl” is actually where a “club level” would be in a bigger stadium with an additional level. It’s the perfect view of the field IMO.

Reaction Score
Okay, so I ordered my 12 season tix today by calling the box office.
1. I haven't been getting e-mails from the athletic office until I got one this morning at 9 a.m. stating that I only had until the 2nd to order season football tickets. First the rep said that the opt in for e-mail check was marked No, so she corrected it. Then she said that my e-mail was linked to my wife's & that maybe SHE was getting periodic e-mails. To un-link them, the rep would give me a PIN#, but I would have to make a correction at MY end. I said that, for the time being, I would see if the changing of the check box to YES works.
2. For those who prefer printed tickets, they ARE available for a $ 30.00 up-charge. I opted for this because I order tix for 6 couples.
3. I asked if my original seating at the RENT (top row of Section 103) was again available as nobody sat there last season & the site lines were a little better than mid-section. I was told to call back February 9th-14th and, if available, the ticket office would accommodate me.

Anyway, I'm in as I received confirmatory e-mails that my credit card was processed.

Reaction Score
I'm still considering getting season tickets for the first time since the 2011 season. I start my PhD work this fall so I have to see my course load before I can commit. Not worried about the research part as much company is sponsoring my research so I can do it on the clock, but I'm 80% sure I'll be at the home games this year forcing my girlfriend to her first football games ever.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just re-upped the same 4. FYI, they have a paper ticket option for $30. I'm good with that, make it an option upfront instead of having to call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom