Season Ticket - seat selector app | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Ticket - seat selector app

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wouldn't these green dots actually be accurate and legit though? They are either taken or they are open and green.

Yes, the available sections don't count student section/family/visitor so I guess it's not truly accurate of lower bowl

Regular games or ST previously whether it be bball, hockey, or football, they hold back and release seats all the time to push certain sections, appear sold out etc

This new 3D seat accounting system seems the most accurate way of counting than anything before.

Probably a waste, but whatever

Well people have counted dots for years and it's never close to accurate.

Are we pretending that there is going to be some huge surge in ticket sales? They couldn't sell tickets off the Fiesta Bowl. If they get to 20k that's a step in the right direction.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Upgraded to section 117. The app was great! I get parking passes this year. Any Boneyarders in my neighborhood?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I haven't paid much attention to this because work has been crazy. I missed my window last week but can you change seats anywhere with no cost?

Reaction Score
They only make available what they want sold first. It's not an accurate representation of how many are left or not.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
i'm on the site now and it doesn't have my current seats in the top grey box. I can click on any 4 seats but the bottom box has dollar values per ticket. I hate to be that guy but is there a tutorial they sent out?

Reaction Score
i'm on the site now and it doesn't have my current seats in the top grey box. I can click on any 4 seats but the bottom box has dollar values per ticket. I hate to be that guy but is there a tutorial they sent out?

They don't display it but your current season tix purchases are there, and what you've already paid for will be figured into the cost difference (if any, assuming you upgrade).

Reaction Score
I clicked on Season Tickets and it says to call the box office and the tab is grayed out.

Reaction Score
Probably late, no biggie just call tomorrow or next week. Know where I want to sit anyhow.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I haven't paid much attention to this because work has been crazy. I missed my window last week but can you change seats anywhere with no cost?
I missed the window too but it doesn't seem to matter. I upgraded to a better section and had to pay the difference in seat price donation from my previous seats. Still very reasonable though.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What am I missing? Where do I find the seat selector?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom