Season Ticket - seat selector app | The Boneyard

Season Ticket - seat selector app

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
How many have selected their actual season ticket locations using the portal?

Because I have -7 priority points (shame!), I just received the intro email to the seat selector portal today. I don't get to select my seats until 5/22, however the portal does allow you to preview seat availability and what I saw I was somewhate impressed with. The lower bowl is filling in reasonably well. Also notable is that the seats w/o the required $100 donation are filling too. We have a long way to go, but maybe we'll get that season ticket base into the 22-24k range this year...what was it last year again?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Exit 4; how did you end up with negative seven points?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Buddy, -7 points is just a joke. :p

Love the seat view tool in the portal.

Reaction Score
Would love to hear how this goes. Not moving my seats in section 241 ever for football but always looking to move our basketball tickets. Have almost 400 priority points.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Would love to hear how this goes. Not moving my seats in section 241 ever for football but always looking to move our basketball tickets. Have almost 400 priority points.
Where in 241 are you? Evidently half the boneyard sits in our section.

Reaction Score
BUMP. Has anyone tried this out yet?
I tried it, it was great. It gives you 30 minutes to select your seats and keep your seats. If you select seats, and then go look for better ones for 30 minutes. Very easy to use. Ended up moving up 4 rows in the same section I was in.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
BUMP. Has anyone tried this out yet?

Used the new seat selector today and found that it was intuitive and effective - unlike the UConn athletics ticket website in general. My buddy and I were able to move a section closer to the 50 and still retain aisle seats (his strong preference).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm going to try out Section 127 this year - west side endzone corner. Seems to be popular, the section is filling nicely.

If I had to guess, maybe they have 15k season tickets sold at this point hopefully pushes to the low 20s once the students and stragglers come on board. It would be a helluva lot lower at this stage if it wasn't for RE 2.0.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Seat selection is underway today.
Wow, someone with fewer points than moi? I thought for sure I went last.

Now that I have selected my seats they don't let you reopen the app to monitor ticket sales. Bummer.

Reaction Score
Yeah I selected today. I wish they'd let me re-select if I wanted but apparently it's a one-time deal.

Reaction Score
Couldn't select mine at my 9:55 am slot. So I just picked my seat.

Had 30 minutes before I had to confirm so I started counting the infamous (actually real) green dots.

Lower bowl: I counted 20 sections in lower with not many left.

I counted 1354 remaining. So with some error and the sections pretty much empty, I'd say there's 2000-2500 ST left open in lower bowl.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Out of all the exercises on the Boneyard -
nothing has proved a bigger waste of time than counting dots.

Reaction Score
Out of all the exercises on the Boneyard -
nothing has proved a bigger waste of time than counting dots.

Wouldn't these green dots actually be accurate and legit though? They are either taken or they are open and green.

Yes, the available sections don't count student section or visitor so I guess it's not truly accurate of lower bowl

Regular games or ST previously whether it be bball, hockey, or football, they hold back and release seats all the time to push certain sections, appear sold out etc

This new 3D seat accounting system seems the most accurate way of counting than anything before.

Probably a waste, but whatever

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom