Season Ticket 2023 reminder... | The Boneyard

Season Ticket 2023 reminder...

Reaction Score
Got an e-mail yesterday from the athletic ticket office that we have until February 8th to renew tickets at a discounted rate,
renewed my 4 earlier this month, same price as last year

Reaction Score
Renewed last night. Don’t think it was discounted.
Looking forward to it either way!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Thanks Cap. No e.mail for me. God forbid a season ticket holder since Memorial would be on an e.mail list ( Though I have sent them e.mails on this) They really do s*ck when it comes to alumni and ticket holder outreach.

Reaction Score
Thanks Cap. No e.mail for me. God forbid a season ticket holder since Memorial would be on an e.mail list ( Though I have sent them e.mails on this) They really do s*ck when it comes to alumni and ticket holder outreach.
I only got the e-mail on Wednesday. My sister got it over a week ago & told me about in on Thursday.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I only got the e-mail on Wednesday. My sister got it over a week ago & told me about in on Thursday.
I haven’t gotten any email yet either. Looking to upgrade my seats too.

Reaction Score
Didn't get the email either. But renewed because of this post, so thank you. Doesn't seem like there is a discount if you renew by the 8th. Does that mean that the price will go up after that or why would they have a deadline.

Reaction Score
I received both emails but have had problems in the past, here is what some of us got. The price does go up after the 8th according to the email. That would most likely mean folks can upgrade seats after that date taking those of choice that are not already purchased. Crew of four to lock in on Monday.
1674342362454.png
1674342362454.png

Reaction Score
I have 18 seats on my account and no email to date - pretty wild to set a deadline and price increase when not everyone is told about it. thankful for this thread..

Reaction Score
Are upper and lower back chairs still come with blue parking pass?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You all should call the ticket office to see what’s up. I get regular emails regarding ticket renewals and other stuff. I have my one seat for football my buddy has his. We always get the emails. Is it possible the emails are going to junk in an email box? Confirm they have the correct email and ask what is going on

Reaction Score
thankfully the Boneyard informed me of the renewal deadline. No emails at all from AD. Season ticket holders since the Rent opened.

Reaction Score
For those not getting emails - I would check to make sure your account has the right email in it and you check spam to make sure the emails aren't going to spam. These things are done programmatically - so if there is an error it is systemic, not personal :)

Reaction Score
Anyone else having issues adding parking passes for on their cart online? It lets me renew my season tickets, but when I select 1 or 2 parking passes it just won’t add them to the cart. Going to call into the ticket office and renew that way.

Reaction Score
Anyone else having issues adding parking passes for on their cart online? It lets me renew my season tickets, but when I select 1 or 2 parking passes it just won’t add them to the cart. Going to call into the ticket office and renew that way.

I just did it and was able to add my passes.

Reaction Score
I'm having the same issue. will have to call too

Reaction Score
yup i had same issue, so I just called to renew

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom