2023 Recruiting: - Scotty Middleton, "I want coaches who aren't going to tell me what I want to hear" | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Scotty Middleton, "I want coaches who aren't going to tell me what I want to hear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Conspiracy Kitty says:
I don’t want to disappoint anyone, but my sources say Scotty is a strong Ohio State lean.
Your sources said UConn to the NFL!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's talking to the wrong guys. There are "insiders" that A LOT of people religiously look for updates from that are completely fake on this board. I don't know about everything, but a couple I am sure of.

99, Bfield, Stats, and Zion are definitely not them. Stop harassing the good ones guys!!!
I wouldn't call myself a super "real" insider anyways. I usually share the stuff I hear from the few sources close to the team. Usually won't see me share anything more groundbreaking than "Jayden Ross verballed privately last night". Someone said on another board that "Scotty is locked in at UConn that's why Hurley isn't watching his games" which first of all is a lie and second of all makes no sense.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
77744F2A-4826-4F6B-9422-C03804BF0410.jpeg

So he is definitely going to Ohio State, or Seton Hall, or Ohio State?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think Brandon Knight said something similar just over a decade ago

Then he picked Squid over Calhoun

C'mon man

Reaction Score
I think Brandon Knight said something similar just over a decade ago

Then he picked Squid over Calhoun

C'mon man

And I/we all thank God every day since then that he did. It worked out so fantastically well for us. I would have MUCH rather had Shabazz Napier than Brandon Knight.

I realize that most of you say DUH to that... but it is still so enjoyable to say it realizing that Shabazz was an important piece in Title #3 and the BIGGEST reason we won #4. And he will always be one of my favorite all-time Huskies to boot (although it is impossible to choose just one... man, we have been SO FREAKING LUCKY, for the most part, with the young men who have donned the Husky uniform throughout our history!).

Thank you Brandon Knight for choosing the Squid... thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And I/we all thank God every day since then that he did. It worked out so fantastically well for us. I would have MUCH rather had Shabazz Napier than Brandon Knight.

I realize that most of you say DUH to that... but it is still so enjoyable to say it realizing that Shabazz was an important piece in Title #3 and the BIGGEST reason we won #4. And he will always be one of my favorite all-time Huskies to boot (although it is impossible to choose just one... man, we have been SO FREAKING LUCKY, for the most part, with the young men who have donned the Husky uniform throughout our history!).

Thank you Brandon Knight for choosing the Squid... thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!
We should be thanking him for not only Shabazz but Jeremy Lamb as well.

Reaction Score
Ohio State got a commit from 2023 SF Devin Royal today. Local Ohio kid but in the top 100. Seems like a similar player to Scotty. Interesting how this impacts his decision.

Sorry if already posted on another thread.

Reaction Score
Evident given the recent info shared here, but picked up a crystal ball on 247 for Ohio St today. Next

Reaction Score
Well, we'll know at 8 PM today for certain where Middleton is going.

While all signs point to OSU, I do find it a little interesting that Middleton would sign there three days after Devin Royal (6'7 210) signed there too, but when all is said and done, Royal is likely a long-term 4 while Middleton is more of a 3, limiting redundancy.

OSU has a heck of a class already featuring the #1, #2 and #5 prospects in Ohio:

1659897698338.png

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Well, we'll know at 8 PM today for certain where Middleton is going.

While all signs point to OSU, I do find it a little interesting that Middleton would sign there three days after Devin Royal (6'7 210) signed there too, but when all is said and done, Royal is likely a long-term 4 while Middleton is more of a 3, limiting redundancy.

OSU has a heck of a class already featuring the #1, #2 and #5 prospects in Ohio:

View attachment 78074
He’s announcing with a guy who covers Ohio State, so it’s pretty likely he’s going there. Although, I have to say, it would be one hell of a powerful to say to that guy yeah I’m going to UConn.

Reaction Score
He’s announcing with a guy who covers Ohio State, so it’s pretty likely he’s going there. Although, I have to say, it would be one hell of a powerful to say to that guy yeah I’m going to UConn.
A quote from Greenwich, CT many years ago:

“I’m taking my talents to South Beach”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member