Scote is having trouble getting access to this site. Can someone help him? | The Boneyard

Scote is having trouble getting access to this site. Can someone help him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I've been in contact with a men's bb poster called scote on TOS(2). Perhaps someone could help him join this forum. Here's the correspondence:

I'll pass it along to the moderators on the other site.

Sent: 8/27/2011

I am not getting an e-mail. Tried several times but nothing. Thanks

Meanwhile I suggest you reenter the site http://the-boneyard.com/ and do the following:

Type your e-mail address where it is required.

Where it asks you if you already have an account click the button "No, create an account now". The new site does not recognize the info on the scout site.

Next click the tab that says "Log in". This will bring you to the sign up page.
The first line asks for the Name. THIS MEANS ENTERING THE NAME YOU WANT FOR YOUR HANDLE, NOT YOUR ACTUAL NAME. ENTER SCOTE OR SCOT-E HERE.

The next line asks for your e-mail again. They need this because after registration they will send you an e-mail to this site which you will have a link in it you will have to click to finish the registration.

Next line is create a password. Next is to confirm. The rest is just standard questions you need to answer. Make sure to click the "I agree to the terms and rules" button. At the end click the tab that says "Sign Up"

The site will send you an e-mail. Click the link and you are in.

If this doesn't help I'll post on the new site you are having a problem and one of the mods will come over here to walk you through the steps to get on the site. It really is a good site and most of the better posters have switched over.

Thanks I can not seem to get an e-mail sent to me. I did change my name to scot-e from scote- is that the problem. Thanks for your help.
Sent: 8/26/2011

You must be doing something wrong. A lot of people have transferred there. So send me a message if need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom