Saylors Mom Amy Rips UConn | The Boneyard

Saylors Mom Amy Rips UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From CTInsider.com:
Poffenbarger’s mother Amy told the Frederick News-Post that the decision was related to more than just basketball.

“It’s been a conversation, and it’s not all basketball,” Amy Poffenbarger said. “The academic [side] wasn’t super-engaging, there wasn’t much to the campus life, and there wasn’t the ability to get out and meet a lot of people. Unfortunately that part of college life ... that part wasn’t happening for her.”

Amy Poffenbarger, who coached her daughter in high school, added “It was just the fact that the whole package was not the right fit for her. Unfortunately, that’s what happens sometimes.”

eeeyow! .. Thank You!

Reaction Score
From CTInsider.com:
Poffenbarger’s mother Amy told the Frederick News-Post that the decision was related to more than just basketball.

“It’s been a conversation, and it’s not all basketball,” Amy Poffenbarger said. “The academic [side] wasn’t super-engaging, there wasn’t much to the campus life, and there wasn’t the ability to get out and meet a lot of people. Unfortunately that part of college life ... that part wasn’t happening for her.”

Amy Poffenbarger, who coached her daughter in high school, added “It was just the fact that the whole package was not the right fit for her. Unfortunately, that’s what happens sometimes.”

eeeyow! .. Thank You!
Old news. Already discussed in the transfer thread.

Reaction Score
The validity of these thoughts will or will not be confirmed when her next destination is disclosed.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Outsider's comment - I apologize if I shouldn't say it, but I can't help it - as a UConn WBB player just how much ability to get out and meet a lot of people does Geno permit? Perhaps her expectations in this pandemic situation were a bit over-enthusiastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom