Sara Scalia scores 21 and 30 and she is my cousin | The Boneyard

Sara Scalia scores 21 and 30 and she is my cousin

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I was given 23 and me which is a geneology site. Mine has over 1500 people related to me. I dont know most of them so I decided to start emailing people exchanging names to see how we are related. I emailed a DNA relative in Minnesota. It turns out his daughter plays guard for Minnesota and shes only a soph. She was injured for a few games however just came back and in her past 2 games she scored 21 and 30 pts. She has faced a bunch of box in ones to try to slow her down. No she wasnt ranked in the top 50. Now being from Minn she knows Paige and her dad Peter sent me pics of her playing in the back yard with Azzi. Azzi has relatives in Minn and was visiting them. Talk about a really good shooter. My long lost cousin is just that Watch these videos.

Peter

Ive talked to her dad a couple of times and we are DNA related and researching to see how we are related, but go figure this. We both play golf, we both do taxes, we both have 3 daughters and we both follow WCBB. Hey Sara is just a soph but I love her shot and scoring. She was definitely under the radar coming out of HS. Can you tell Im just a little bit proud and excited. Now guess what. Minn is playing in the Bahamas in November in the same tournament as UConn.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but get this: She is the daughter of woman who is the sister of the man who is the second cousin of a woman who is the aunt of my long lost uncle.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Love to see this Tony! You have GOT to go to the Bahamas next November...fill us in on all the
things an in-person dude can see.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but get this: She is the daughter of woman who is the sister of the man who is the second cousin of a woman who is the aunt of my long lost uncle.
That is why Hallmark has declared July 22 as National Second Cousin Once Removed Day.

Reaction Score
She should transfer to UConn. UConn needs a 3 pts shooter ...

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
She should transfer to UConn. UConn needs a 3 pts shooter ...
0B9B57E7-0696-4ADB-9354-ED2CD131AD3D.jpeg

Reaction Score
I was given 23 and me which is a geneology site. Mine has over 1500 people related to me. I dont know most of them so I decided to start emailing people exchanging names to see how we are related. I emailed a DNA relative in Minnesota. It turns out his daughter plays guard for Minnesota and shes only a soph. She was injured for a few games however just came back and in her past 2 games she scored 21 and 30 pts. She has faced a bunch of box in ones to try to slow her down. No she wasnt ranked in the top 50. Now being from Minn she knows Paige and her dad Peter sent me pics of her playing in the back yard with Azzi. Azzi has relatives in Minn and was visiting them. Talk about a really good shooter. My long lost cousin is just that Watch these videos.

Peter

Ive talked to her dad a couple of times and we are DNA related and researching to see how we are related, but go figure this. We both play golf, we both do taxes, we both have 3 daughters and we both follow WCBB. Hey Sara is just a soph but I love her shot and scoring. She was definitely under the radar coming out of HS. Can you tell Im just a little bit proud and excited. Now guess what. Minn is playing in the Bahamas in November in the same tournament as UConn.

My wife found a cousin Anita Burdick a 6’3” center for Oregon State in 2008 on 23 and me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom