Sanogo Nickname | The Boneyard

Sanogo Nickname

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sanogo in his 3 years never really developed a nickname, probably due to his name rolling off the tongue so well. But it would kinda suck for a program legend to not have anything clever to remember him by.

I know nicknames usually have to be natural. But they’ve somehow forced that abomination of a nickname “air fryer” on Hawkins over time, so I don’t feel bad pushing something I think is more clever anymore. What do y’all think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Girl Door GIF

Reaction Score
Sanogo in his 3 years never really developed a nickname, probably due to his name rolling off the tongue so well. But it would kinda suck for a program legend to not have anything clever to remember him by.

I propose “Ramadama” for the way he dominated the tournament during the holy month.

I know nicknames usually have to be natural. But they’ve somehow forced that abomination of a nickname “air fryer” on Hawkins over time, so I don’t feel bad pushing something I think is more clever anymore. What do y’all think?
Interesting, check with a Muslim scholar to see if you can play with the name of a Muslim holy day or month. Playing around with the name Mohammad is a no no for a example.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score

I propose “Ramadama” for the way he dominated the tournament during the holy month.

No offense, but that nickname is so bad that I'll be forced to question your taste in everything from here on out.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Interesting, check with a Muslim scholar to see if you can play with the name of a Muslim holy day or month. Playing around with the name Mohammad is a no no for a example.
I was aware of that, but I don’t think it applies to every possible thing in the faith. If it does we should delete the thread, which I cannot do.

Reaction Score
If Chris Berman did college basketball, after an Adama block he would probably say somthing like, 'you may not pass Sanogo, you may not collect $200."

"No Go" is fine. He doesn't really need one. Maybe instead of a nickname, just drop the Adama and be known just by one name.

Reaction Score

How about AdamaNator?!?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Confused Little Girl GIF

Reaction Score

BBQ CHICKEN is his nickname, compliments of SHAQ.
Or SUNOCO compliments of Kenny Smith.

Reaction Score
I think we wait until Rafftery coins one for him in game. It will be so brilliantly obvious that we'll all wonder why didn't think of it first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom