Saniya's latest | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saniya's latest

Reaction Score
Saniya has a good, solid game this afternoon! I'll be the first to admit I wasn't convinced her game was suited for the professional level, but I am more than happy to see her prove me wrong. :D

Dallas needs some post help ASAP though. Dang.

Reaction Score
After reading some of the earlier posts, I watched the game as well on LeaguePass. While I enjoyed seeing Saniya, I was reminded why I don't watch the WNBA in general; so many plays are just physical attacks on the rim with strength being more important than anything else.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Saniya outscored Kelsey Plum today. More seriously, it looks like Saniya is going to carve out a nice role for herself especially if she can limit turnovers and make a few threes. She is still a little hesitant to shoot but has made some smart decisions with the ball. Was a little surreal in the 2nd half of the 4th quarter when Saniya and Moriah guarded each other. Dallas is a fun team to watch.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Just finished watching the game. The Wings are just flat-out better with Saniya on the floor, every game so far. +29 in a 12-point game is pretty unusual. They're really disorganized and make random passes, then she comes in and suddenly turnovers go down and there's more direction. In her third pro game, she was keeping up her old UConn habits and doing a lot of communicating on defense.

I'm With Go/huskies and Bezz; Saniya and Skylar play well together -- they've both been coached well and have good instincts. I like the Wings with a smaller, more athletic lineup. I'm pretty sure Courtney Paris didn't play toward the end when they were making their run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom