2021 Recruiting: - Samson Johnson to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Samson Johnson to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When this is all said and done I am going to have to see this ZOOM Presentation that the staff has been using the last 4 months. None of these kids could even visit and still committed.
Oh no. It must remain in the vault only seeing the light of day when in use recruiting. It is greatest innovation in recruiting since official visits.

Reaction Score
WOWWWWWWW.... This coaching staff is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

I love these guys.

Welcome Samson.... and thank you for becoming a part of our return to greatness. Can't wait to watch you (and Jordan and Rahsool) playing in a Husky uniform.

Don't hate on the Mets part... Casey Stengel is iconic... and this clip is as well.

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Oh no. It must remain in the vault only seeing the light of day when in use recruiting. It is greatest innovation in recruiting since official visits.
Even on a Zoom call.. It's easy for recruits (now commits) to see and feel the energy/passion/excitement/joy that this staff/DH possesses.. DH coming in and out of frames because he can hardly contain his excitement.. It's actually a technology that plays to his personality strengths.. If you can't get them on campus.. What else can you do but dazzle them on Zoom..LOL

Reaction Score
When this is all said and done I am going to have to see this ZOOM Presentation that the staff has been using the last 4 months. None of these kids could even visit and still committed.

I want to see that ZOOM Presentation as well... should be required viewing for sales people across the country. Must be pure gold.

You want to learn how to be a successful sales person? Get your hands on that presentation and WATCH IT. MULTIPLE TIMES!

Reaction Score

Well, they are from New Haven after all... but I thought there were only 2.

2857.jpg

Reaction Score
Wow! So are we all done for a little while or is this dam break going to continue?

The delaying of the season is going to sting so much, can we get like Hurley Zooms of practices for us fans to drool over or something?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
After years of scrambling around to fill classes and taking reaches in late Spring we are now seeing how an elite program and staff recruits, and yes this is an elite program and staff.
And don't forget the elite league, also a major factor. But yes, great job, 3 for 3.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Clicked on this thread not even reading the title. Thought it was the regular recruiting thread and wanted to get updates. Holy smokes this staff just had the best three weeks of recruiting at UConn since _______? I honestly don't know. Three recruits this good verballing within a month? wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom