2021 Recruiting: - Samson Johnson to UConn | Page 12 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Samson Johnson to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I was referring to Richie Springs Kemosabe..
Is that like Javonte Brown Ferguson?

1597257131367.png

These kids today have too many dang names.
When I was a boy we all had the same name and it was "hey you."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It’s been written about, it’s been talked about...Don’t shake your %#$&ing head!...THEYRE NOT BAD
First of all, unless you've read each and every post that applies to this particular one, it might be best to keep your asinine comments to yourself dikwad.

Reaction Score
In college is there really any difference between the 4 and the 5? Honestly, I don't think there is.
there wasnt a big difference in the past when a guy like josh boone (or whaley) could be an effective starting PF, but these days that's not ideal and shot blocking stretch 4s like akok and samson are very different from traditional centers like sanogo/brown/clingan.
springs (who I think get some time at the 3)
i dont think he should ever play the 3 given his biggest strength is rebounding. gotta see how his jump shot looks but i think right now he has more of a traditional center's skill set as compared to a modern PFs

Reaction Score
I'm guessing you are very young and weren't around for this.

Not young at all. Just wish that some of the posters would read all the posts instead of jumping in the middle of a conversation they don't know the origin of a particular reply. And then the idiots pile on. Class of '84, by the way.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Don't even know what people are fighting about here. Just very glad Samson has joined us, we have this awesome class coming in because we made the right decision with Hurley.

Reaction Score
Not young at all. Just wish that some of the posters would read all the posts instead of jumping in the middle of a conversation they don't know the origin of a particular reply. And then the idiots pile on. Class of '84, by the way.
What on gods Earth are you talking about lol...your post sounded like a direct quote from one of Calhoun’s epic press conference rants...just trying to have some fun...lighten up jeeze

Reaction Score
Don't even know what people are fighting about here. Just very glad Samson has joined us, we have this awesome class coming in because we made the right decision with Hurley.
Your jumper is released to low 76! And you dip.

Reaction Score
I was assuming NYtoCt was kidding around with his post and wasn't trying to put you down. That's the way I took it and thought it was funny.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Was genuinely nervous about the 2021 class a few months ago just because of the lack of Northeast guys available. Unreal job by Hurley. But I think we can all agree we'd still rather have Jeff Capel...
Either that or Pitt wishes they'd gotten Hurley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom