Sal Alosi Instagram Story | The Boneyard

Sal Alosi Instagram Story

Reaction Score
Did anybody watch Sal Alosi’s Instagram story this morning? It looks like the team hotel in Philadelphia was evacuated at 4:30 this morning because of a fire alarm. Thats probably not the best case scenario when you’re already playing an early 12 PM game on the road...

Reaction Score
Yea Bouknight showed it on his snapchat....cant imagine how annoying it must be

Reaction Score
Just saw it. So far this season we have a 5 hour delay due to plane trouble and now a fire alarm at a hotel. This team just can’t catch a break. They’re going to be slow as hell today

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yeah this is a little off. I’ve never had a fire alarm go off in a hotel in my whole life.

Reaction Score
That’s weird. I had a fire alarm go off twice in Philly when I went to a UConn/Nova game in maybe 2000-2001? Only time that’s ever happened to me and I travel a ton for work.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I had the fire alarm go off about 1 am in the Peabody in Nashville. I was a systems developer consultant and was attending an Oracle developer class and working for a customer during the night. My wife told me the fire alarm was going off. I was into my code and told her, "No, it's just a truck backing up." and kept working; finally she pulled me out of my chair and I realized she was right. Crazy seeing all those people in the PJ's going down the stairs and out into the street. I just got to the door and the all clear was announced.

Reaction Score
Are Belichick and Wright good friends? Or maybe he's a grandson of Red Auerbach? :D

Reaction Score
I've had it happen twice. Both at Courtyards. One in Orange County and the other in Phoenix. Probably about a month between each other. Scared the living crap out of me.

Reaction Score
Yeah this is a little off. I’ve never had a fire alarm go off in a hotel in my whole life.

Happen to me once in all my travels. Hilton downtown Richmond. Middle of the night. Was like am I going down. Top floor executive level. Wait, wait look out window people evacuating. Damn got to go. False alarm.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Come to think if it, Sal probably did it do the guys could get some 5:00 am game day powerlifting in.

Reaction Score
I had the fire alarm go off about 1 am in the Peabody in Nashville. I was a systems developer consultant and was attending an Oracle developer class and working for a customer during the night. My wife told me the fire alarm was going off. I was into my code and told her, "No, it's just a truck backing up." and kept working; finally she pulled me out of my chair and I realized she was right. Crazy seeing all those people in the PJ's going down the stairs and out into the street. I just got to the door and the all clear was announced.

Did you trip over the ducks?

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Did you trip over the ducks?
I wasn't a big fan of the ducks, although my wife thought they were 'adorable'. You can't get through the lobby when the ducks are on the move. Too many gawkers getting their selfies done.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I once considered pulling the alarm on the West Virginia football team after finding out where they were staying. They were playing at the Rent the next day for all the marbles (when UCONN football was legit), and I figured the boys could use some help. I didn't do it, and ultimately didn't have to. We won and went to the Fiesta Bowl. The Good 'Ol Days for sure!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom