Saban to UConn? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Saban to UConn?

Reaction Score
We have to get back to reality, country's best coaches are not winding up in Storrs for football. Let's hope we can win six games or better
later this year under Mora.

Reaction Score
We have to get back to reality, country's best coaches are not winding up in Storrs for football. Let's hope we can win six games or better
Did you ever think we’d get someone of Jim Mora’s stature after RE2?

Reaction Score
Since we're talking pie in the sky, why not Arch Manning competing for QB since Ewers is staying at Texas another year?

Reaction Score
Since we're talking pie in the sky, why not Arch Manning competing for QB since Ewers is staying at Texas another year?
I believe arch is making over 2 million a year at Texas. I don’t believe we can afford him

Reaction Score
Bada Bing Bada Boom.... Simple reasoning and logic. Those suggesting other wise are simply looking for likes and not taking the topic seriously. We are at our last football straw with Mora who is working low budget, this with a ton of football knowledge.

Reaction Score
Far better chance of landing Nick than Miss Terry.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We have to get back to reality, country's best coaches are not winding up in Storrs for football.
1705098315425.jpeg

Reaction Score
We can get the coaches when the pay matches. We’re not getting someone like Saban, Smart, even Novell or Frtitz. But Mora can arguable be consider to be a great coach too. Look at his history. He’s seen success everywhere and we’ll see it here

Reaction Score
We can get the coaches when the pay matches. We’re not getting someone like Saban, Smart, even Novell or Frtitz. But Mora can arguable be consider to be a great coach too. Look at his history. He’s seen success everywhere and we’ll see it here
People don't understand the variety of hole we are in and how DYSFUNCTIONAL this fan base is.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
How bout we get into a conference where we can win a game and not lose by 59!

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
Did you ever think we’d get someone of Jim Mora’s stature after RE2?
Sure, it's not that he's insanely tall or anything...^_^, okay, I'll see myself out.

Reaction Score
Bada Bing Bada Boom.... Simple reasoning and logic. Those suggesting other wise are simply looking for likes and not taking the topic seriously. We are at our last football straw with Mora who is working low budget, this with a ton of football knowledge.
Instead of complaining on a fan board, mail the guy a check. I hope Mora doesn’t read this board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom