S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 39 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Chloe will need alot of work.
Physicality, needs to stop all of the off balance shots, horrible defender right now, grabs alot and her handle needs to be tighter. .
I think this is accurate, but I also agree she will be an above average to very good college player.

Reaction Score
If I learned anything from watching this tournament it’s that the hype around Joyce Edwards is real.

The confidence, the poise, the touch, the skill around the basket. She’s elite. Next up for her is expanding her game out.
Agreed.

Reaction Score
I think this is accurate, but I also agree she will be an above average to very good college player.
I felt much better seeing her performsnce vs spain and translating that to SEC basketball.

Reaction Score
20230726_084613.jpg

I love this WHOLE squad in the Grind TOGETHER

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Hopefully during yalls visit to the REAL Greenville... Ur team and fans can get a taste of some real bbq. Friendly word of advice... Dont ask for mustard. I'll come back to this thread before the game to give recommendations.

Reaction Score

Hopefully during yalls visit to the REAL Greenville... Ur team and fans can get a taste of some real bbq. Friendly word of advice... Dont ask for mustard. I'll come back to this thread before the game to give recommendations.

The "REAL" Greenville.

Giggle.

Which one manufactures Dukes Mayo?

Reaction Score
Had a good time watching last night’s game between the Aces and the Sky. Watching A’ja and Kiah Stokes playing off each other last night against the Sky brought me back to the A’ja/Alaina high-low years at USC. From behind, Stokes wearing #41 looks like Alaina.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

I went to a USC/ECU WBB game in Greenville when I was in college. There were 4 of us that decided to drive up at the last minute.

Reaction Score

That pic of Feagin got me wondering... who is going be assigned the jump ball duties? Saxon held it for so long that it doesn't feel right when someone else does it. If Feagin starts, do you think she will be assigned that duty over Cardoso?

I could see us using it to our advantage for a quick two points if Feagin fills that role. More than likely the opposition will have their center getting the jump ball, so Cardoso will have a shorter forward on her in that initial moment. I could see us scripting a play where Feagin tips the ball to a guard, Cardoso crashes toward the basket, and the guard delivers a high pass for an easy layup by Cardoso.

Reaction Score
That pic of Feagin got me wondering... who is going be assigned the jump ball duties? Saxon held it for so long that it doesn't feel right when someone else does it. If Feagin starts, do you think she will be assigned that duty over Cardoso?

I could see us using it to our advantage for a quick two points if Feagin fills that role. More than likely the opposition will have their center getting the jump ball, so Cardoso will have a shorter forward on her in that initial moment. I could see us scripting a play where Feagin tips the ball to a guard, Cardoso crashes toward the basket, and the guard delivers a high pass for an easy layup by Cardoso.
Probably Cardoso, I think Dawn went with Saxton due to her vertical and often it was a good setup to create an open play for Boston to start the game.

Reaction Score
Probably Cardoso, I think Dawn went with Saxton due to her vertical and often it was a good setup to create an open play for Boston to start the game.
The first pic was of Feagin making a layup with her hand nearing the rim. It looks like she could wrap her fingers around the rim with a good jump. I don't think I've seen Cardoso do that, so it just got me thinking that Feagin may have a higher vert than Cardoso and thus the same scenario may play out between those two. Watkins probably has the highest vertical on the team, so whoever starts at the 4 could definitely be the best option for the jump ball.

Reaction Score
I wonder who they saw? Could be Joyce especially after that u19 performance. Need her to stay home for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom