(Rumor) Andre Jackson now 6'8? | The Boneyard

(Rumor) Andre Jackson now 6'8?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
By that pace he'll be 7'2 in his senior year. Looking forward to it.
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 7.37.12 AM.png

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't believe it's correct.

Saw in a tweet about a week ago of one of the people reporting from practice that Jackson was 6'8". Based off pictures and all published UConn info he is 6'6".

I did say if he is anywhere near a legit 6'8" it definitely allows him to play extended minutes as a true 3 vice a 2/3 combo. Regardless of vertical, 2" gives him a taller frame opponents need to look over and around for passing lanes and gives him a bigger area for covering defensive assignments.

Reaction Score

Saw in a tweet about a week ago of one of the people reporting from practice that Jackson was 6'8". Based off pictures and all published UConn info he is 6'6".

I did say if he is anywhere near a legit 6'8" it definitely allows him to play extended minutes as a true 3 vice a 2/3 combo. Regardless of vertical, 2" gives him a taller frame opponents need to look over and around for passing lanes and gives him a bigger area for covering defensive assignments.
At one point this year, even for one substitution... I hope we go suuuuuper small and play him at the 5 if his post up D is good enough.

cole
Gaffney
Bouk
Polley/Tyrese
AJackson

Last edited:
Reaction Score
At one point this year, even for one substitution... I hope we go suuuuuper small and play him at the 5 if his post up D is good enough.

cole
Gaffney
Bouk
Polley/Tyrese
AJackson

Like the idea but believe it would be closer to a

Cole/Gaffney
Adams
Bouk
Martin
Jackson

Strong defensive squad both physical and actual ability. I really think we can expect a much better defensive player in Bouk this year he improved a lot years end. Obviously with your idea and mine Danny is going to have some fun with the juggling and match ups.

Reaction Score

He's going to be a true 3 regardless. He's a playmaking big wing/3, whatever you want to call it. With our depth at the guard spots, he's more likely to play the 4 than the 2. Especially if he's really 215lbs.

5 years from now in the NBA, he'll be a 2/3 combo-type wing, I suspect.

Reaction Score
6'7" with his ball skills/elevation/athleticism/wing span is good enough for me ... And the next level.. whenever that happens.. FWIW.. Hairstyle on photo day can influence those numbers,too... LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom