OT: Rudy Gay 20 points on 7/8 shooting | The Boneyard

OT: Rudy Gay 20 points on 7/8 shooting

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
rudy is now breaking into top 100 all time career nba stats for a bunch of categories. sweet. a pro's pro.
unfortunately, he has aboot as many playoff games on his resume as years in the league. ugh.
interestingly, his UConn stats, 14 ppg, 6 rpg, and 2 apg, are almost exactly like his looooong career nba stats, 17/6/2.
his rebounding ability has steadily climbed in this latter part of his career.

luv, luv, luv rudy.
the thing that i am most proud of, after all these years of UConn putting players in the leagues, is that all of them prove to be gentlemen and gentle ladies, in addition to many being all time greats, and members of championship teams. outstanding!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
rudy is now breaking into top 100 all time career nba stats for a bunch of categories. sweet. a pro's pro.
unfortunately, he has aboot as many playoff games on his resume as years in the league. ugh.
interestingly, his UConn stats, 14 ppg, 6 rpg, and 2 apg, are almost exactly like his looooong career nba stats, 17/6/2.
his rebounding ability has steadily climbed in this latter part of his career.

luv, luv, luv rudy.
the thing that i am most proud of, after all these years of UConn putting players in the leagues, is that all of them prove to be gentlemen and gentle ladies, in addition to many being all time greats, and members of championship teams. outstanding!
Rudy seams like the coolest dude in the world to me.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Rudy's lack of deep playoff runs ends this year with the Jazz. He looked great the other night. I think NBA folks are really sleeping on the added value he brings to that Jazz team, including length, shooting, rebounding. Really rooting for Rudy there. Great ambassador for the UCONN program

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom