Rothstein on Sanogo | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Rothstein on Sanogo

Reaction Score
My two cents and am not an insider..Until Akok returns to the lineup.. Between AS and IW..Can either of them give us productive minutes at the 4 position? The answer to that question will spill over into the number of minutes JC will get from game to game.. Allowing JC and one/or both of them to play the 4(at different times) while JC is playing the 5.. Akok's return will create more challenges for DH re: PT..Think Sanogo's challenger for Freshman of the Year might be one of his teammates.. Times have certainly changed!
I think you can maybe get away with playing Whaley and Sanogo together for small stretches, but either of them at the 4 with Carlton just seems like a recipe for disaster. With such a logjam and fight for minutes it's gonna require bringing something to the floor that others don't to earn minutes, and I don't see what that is with Carlton

Reaction Score
I think you can maybe get away with playing Whaley and Sanogo together for small stretches, but either of them at the 4 with Carlton just seems like a recipe for disaster. With such a logjam and fight for minutes it's gonna require bringing something to the floor that others don't to earn minutes, and I don't see what that is with Carlton
To be clear..I would expect AS or IW to start at the 5 over JC.. Not even discussing any minutes JB/RS could contribute.. Was just trying to illustrate a viable scenario that could get JC some PT..Productive practices and in game performance will get PT

Reaction Score
To be clear..I would expect AS or IW to start at the 5 over JC.. Not even discussing any minutes JB/RS could contribute.. Was just trying illustrate a viable scenario that could get JC some minutes.. Productive practices for our Bigs and in game performance will get PT
Yeah I agree, not even including Springs or Brown in any projections for this year. Carlton is a senior and *should* play, but I just don't see how it happens unless you're forcing him in over more talented players

Reaction Score
Yeah I agree, not even including Springs or Brown in any projections for this year. Carlton is a senior and *should* play, but I just don't see how it happens unless you're forcing him in over more talented players
I hear you

Reaction Score
Springs?
Brown?
and in my humble useless opinion...
Stop sleeping on Badams
conscious decision not to include springs and brown in the rotation. i originally had adams getting 10 mpg and bouk at 25 but there was outrage i didn't give bouk 30 mpg. if bouk gets those extra 5 minutes theyre prob coming from adams. the other guards and wings (cole, gaff, martin, jackson, polley) arent getting less than 20 mpg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom