Rotations | The Boneyard

Rotations

Reaction Score
I didn't/don't like Polley, Gaffney and Hawkins on the floor together. It's good to see Polley out of his slump, but he is still a limited player. Gaff is really struggling and Hawkins is young. It severely limits te offense. I like Hawkins in for Martin with the rest of the starters when he comes in. That's not to say Martin should be sitting, but everyone needs to be rested. I wonder if we'll see more of Hawkins in for Jackson for a few minutes and ten Jackson playing point to give Cole a rest now and then. Unfortunately, Gaff looks completely lost out there at times.

Reaction Score
I didn't/don't like Polley, Gaffney and Hawkins on the floor together. It's good to see Polley out of his slump, but he is still a limited player. Gaff is really struggling and Hawkins is young. It severely limits te offense. I like Hawkins in for Martin with the rest of the starters when he comes in. That's not to say Martin should be sitting, but everyone needs to be rested. I wonder if we'll see more of Hawkins in for Jackson for a few minutes and ten Jackson playing point to give Cole a rest now and then. Unfortunately, Gaff looks completely lost out there at times.
Hawkins is struggling too. He missed two wide open threes tonight. He has to make those. They should be lay ups for him.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If you take Cole out, you can’t take Martin out. If you take Martin out, you can’t take Cole.

We can’t have a lineup with gaffney, Hawkins, Polley, Jackson, Whaley. We get murdered with that lineup

Reaction Score
It would really help Gaffney if we made sure Andre Jackson was almost always on the floor at the same time as him. That would give him some help initiating the offense and handling the ball. We need to be able to give Cole a rest.
Very much so. I am not trying to pick on the guy, but that was one of my takeaways from the Bahamas was that UConn needs to not have such a drop off when Gaffney comes in for Cole. Unfortunately that situation has not been remedied. Cole can’t be maxed out in all of these close games or he will burn out.

Reaction Score
Disappointed to see his boneheaded, flashy, careless passes creep back in tonight. Was hoping those were gone forever. But overall he’s been better.
I get it. But.... he needs to play at that speed. That the only way to learn to play at that speed. When he is that fast and not making mistakes, it will be joy to behold.

Reaction Score
Whaley should not have been on the floor the last 10 minutes of game time.
As much as he’s limited offensively he was very disruptive defensively, lots of deflections and blocks. Who did you want in akok?

Reaction Score
I don’t understand some of you sometimes. What has Akok proven this season that warrants more time? He has improved his 3, but that’s literally all he can do on offense, and he’s seemed to have regressed on defense. I’m rooting for the kid as much as anyone, but he played 7 minutes and the only thing I remember him doing was missing a 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom