Roofing Company Central CT | The Boneyard

Roofing Company Central CT

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Looking for a good one! We sprung a leak in that monsoon last Wednesday and are looking for a roof patch/replacement. Any suggestions are appreciated. I came to the BY for advice on a new boiler last year, and you all didn’t let me down.

Reaction Score
We used Rhino-back as well earlier this year for a full replacement roof. They were great….very professional! Very impressed with their service and quality of work!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Was recommended LA Roofing by a family member and have since recommended them to multiple others. They were really great to work with, didn’t feel like I was getting nickeled and dimed. Seemed like they really cared about the client and cared about the work they did.

Reaction Score
LA Roofing did a great job for me. I’ve recommended them to three other people, and they’ve recommended them to others still. They came back months later when I was worried about something (which ended up not being an issue, but they put me at ease).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I knew a roofer from the local watering hole. He had a company truck that was always full of beer cans and was telling me that "they" told him he couldn't drink in the truck anymore. He told them that wasn't gonna happen. So the corrective action was to take the company logo off the truck. His company hasn't been listed here yet, so no worries.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I used Millstream from Glastonbury. Not the cheapest but they did quick, professional, and efficient work. Of the 4-5 companies who gave me estimate they were by far the most solid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom