Roll Call: Who's attending UConnMHOC vs Cornell at MSG Saturday Nov 26th? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll Call: Who's attending UConnMHOC vs Cornell at MSG Saturday Nov 26th?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
We’re in sec 224. Bought the tix before UConn was promoting them on their own site so we’ll prolly be surrounded by fans of the big red machine…to which I say I appreciate and thank them for the services of Carl Sagan, but not much else ;) .
And here I was thinking this paper salesman was the most famous guy who ever went to Cornell.

Reaction Score
Aberration because Ivys haven't played many games. The Big Red will be dangerous. They have Canadian guys who can't speak English. Majoring in French at an Ivy league school. Kind of like the African studies program at UNC

I can corroborate what you said here to some “degree”. We were sitting next to a grandfather of one of the Cornell players and indicated that the vast majority of the players are in the Hospitality school. His grandson could either choose that or Agriculture lest they become too challenged and flunk out trying to balance athletics and rigorous studies. There are exceptions of course but the Poison Ivy schools know how to manipulate the system with respect to academics and their insistence that they don’t offer athletic scholarships. Irritating, yes, but not at all surprising…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom