Rodney Purvis Happy About his Usage in Europe | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis Happy About his Usage in Europe

Reaction Score
If we were talking about Budivelnyk or Azovmash it would be impressive but here we are talking about Cherkaski Mavpy... The European courts must be bigger to keep him in bounds

Reaction Score
That the guy that was a turnover machine with the ball, including constantly stepping out of bounds?
OMG! He used to step out of bounds all the time. He was like the bus schedule, right on time stepping out of bounds. I used to get so livid at his dumb ass. Sorry, he was a good player but things like that are why he wasn't a great player.

Reaction Score
In 2016-17 when Gilbert and Adams were hurt Purvis was our point guard. We lost to Houston 62-46,
I've never heard of a natural PG that couldn't create his own shot and had no idea about driving at the correct angles to give yourself a decent lay up.

Reaction Score
Sorry if the truth hurts. His tweet is referring to his shortcomings bc he was playing out of position. That’s not the case. For a 5* player out of high school he didn’t live up to the hype.
He didn’t come here out of high school. He came after having an average freshman year at VCU
He was overhyped , which is a UConn tradition the year he sat.
He wasn’t going to beat out RB at PG
In 2014-15. Although his early season injury may have cost us an NCAA bid
I believe he had a chance to play
PG his second year but that team really didn’t jell until Adams matured enough to play PG.
He was forced to play 3 although undersized but those teams where not deep
He did get to play PG his last year during Adams injuries but my recollection is not well.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He didn’t come here out of high school. He came after having an average freshman year at VCU
He was overhyped , which is a UConn tradition the year he sat.
He wasn’t going to beat out RB at PG
In 2014-15. Although his early season injury may have cost us an NCAA bid
I believe he had a chance to play
PG his second year but that team really didn’t jell until Adams matured enough to play PG.
He was forced to play 3 although undersized but those teams where not deep
He did get to play PG his last year during Adams injuries but my recollection is not well.

Weird.

I thought Purvis came from NC State.

Reaction Score
Weird.

I thought Purvis came from NC State.
Always blows my mind when people feel compelled to correct someone and then proceed to get it wrong... well not really at this point. But it did at some time in my life

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Always blows my mind when people feel compelled to correct someone and then proceed to get it wrong... well not really at this point. But it did at some time in my life
what did chindeez get wrong?
'In the spring of 2011, he committed to Louisville, but reopened his recruitment in May after Louisville assistant Tim Fuller went to Missouri. On September 30, 2011, he announced his intent to play for Mark Gottfried at N.C. State, choosing the Wolfpack over offers from Connecticut, Memphis, Duke, Missouri and Ohio State.'
apparently, nuthin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom