RJ player of game | The Boneyard

RJ player of game

Reaction Score
They were totally out of sorts and looked dead in the water with their season about to end and he had 14 second half points, he had 6 steals on the game with 7 assists and 0 turnovers. One of the grittier performances from a UConn point guard in a while. Now let's please play a much more complete team game going forward.

Reaction Score
Cole was great. It was obvious that RJ had a little bit of a tough transition to this level of college basketball, but It seems like he is hitting his stride the last few games or so. That is a good sign, not only for this season, but next season as well since he will be playing a big role on next years team as an experienced Senior and especially without Bouk.

Reaction Score
The announcers comparing him to James Harden almost ruined it for me.....good job by RJ
Ha, when the announcer brought up the beard my immediate thought was “please don’t do this”

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
The announcers comparing him to James Harden almost ruined it for me.....good job by RJ
Beard and shooting lefty are about the only similarities there.

Reaction Score
Beard and shooting lefty are about the only similarities there.
And he has that ceafitness and hesitation dribble to get by dedenders like Harden. His outside shot looks similar set shot. They weren't ssying he is anywhere the talenr and with the lack of height of course he won't. They are just saying he seems to model his game after Harden. Maybe a mini-harden or Harden light. Lol!!!!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
We don’t win at all without rj’s effort tonight he willed the team in the 2nd half
Comiss%C3%A1rio%2BGordon%2B3.gif

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Ha, when the announcer brought up the beard my immediate thought was “please don’t do this”
I usually try not to focus on the broadcasters, but that crew said so many silly or inaccurate things I cringed.

Reaction Score
Great to see. I'm assuming he's going to have to be "the guy" next year, so great to see he's capable of putting up games like this.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Cole was really good. He also has the El Amin ability to get taller defenders moving backward to make room for a short pull up.

Reaction Score
Cole took a lot of heat on this board after the FT misses in the first Creighton game. Happy for him that he's stepped it up and hung in there. He was the spark we needed last night to get it going 2nd half.

Reaction Score
Dude played a great game. Most impressive thing is that when the star Bouknight was struggling Cole stepped confidently into the breach, said I got this and executed. And in the middle of this he overcame a mini-run by Dante Harris getting to the rim with ease; RJ just kept playing, defending, being aggressive on offense & weathered every storm, making a half dozen big shots and assisting on most of Bouk's buckets. He played like a mashup (mixtape for old school) of Harden & Khalid ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom