RIP Tony Siragusa | The Boneyard

RIP Tony Siragusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Ravens fan, yesterday was a difficult day. First Jaylon Ferguson, then "Goose", one of the most popular players in the Ravens history. RIP Jaylon and Tony.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
As Sirigusa was a Pitt product, there was a lot of reminiscing yesterday on sports talk here with people who knew him well. The verdict was that he should've been this generation's Art Donovan, with a podcast. So many stories and such a personality to tell them.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He generally seemed like a nice, fun-loving guy.

I have to say, though, that I never really got over what he did to Rich Gannon. D-I-R-T-Y. I know it was a different time in the NFL ("JACKED-UP!!!"), but trying to injure someone isn't cool. And there's no question that's what he meant to do, and that he enjoyed doing it; he said so, although he tried to walk it back afterwards.

Reaction Score
Siragusa, who is 6-3, 340 pounds, also has one of the funniest pregame superstitions. He must attempt a field-goal kick while wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Met Tony a few years ago, he let me hold his SB ring and fit around three of my fingers. He was a big, big man, both physically and in personality. Couldn’t have been more enjoyable. Will miss his commentary on Sundays. RIP Goose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom