RIP MF Doom | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RIP MF Doom

Reaction Score
One of the more fascinating figures in hip hop history, from humble beginnings with KMD to his phenomenal reinvention as Doom.

People talk about Doomsday as his masterpiece but I truly believe that Mm.. Food is an example of musical perfection. He honed his craft and Food is just a perfect piece of music to me.

R.I.P. Doom is not enough, a true loss to the culture.

Reaction Score
He is on my GOAT list.. one of the dopest producers/ mcee of all time. i never made the connection from the KMD days until later, btw, Black B@stards is a classic, but the first time i herd a DOOM track, i was in Phat Beats in downtown Manhattan picking up records.. the in house DJ, who, might have been Ill Bill of Non Phixon fame.. played Hey!, with the skoobie doo sample... changed my life after i herd that.. copped that 12", then got Operation Dooms Day Lp after that.. @aceboon dont know what dorm you were in, but i was definitely bumping it in Eddy 6th, and Belden6th

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
"Once, in a while, every other minute
Eyes pop out, Popeye, heavy on the spinach, Steady on his business and ready with an ill pitch"
This to me is his best song. It captures him and the comic book Doom perfectly. Plus the beat is crazy.

Reaction Score
He is on my GOAT list.. one of the dopest producers/ mcee of all time. i never made the connection from the KMD days until later, btw, Black B@stards is a classic, but the first time i herd a DOOM track, i was in Phat Beats in downtown Manhattan picking up records.. the in house DJ, who, might have been Ill Bill of Non Phixon fame.. played Hey!, with the skoobie doo sample... changed my life after i herd that.. copped that 12", then got Operation Dooms Day Lp after that.. @aceboon dont know what dorm you were in, but i was definitely bumping it in Eddy 6th, and Belden6th
DJ Eclipse from Non Phixion was the DJ at Fat Beats. Store used to be so dope!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom