RIP Kelly Preston | The Boneyard

RIP Kelly Preston

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Seems like an awful lot of actors/actresses are dying.

Classy lady.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Bummer, sad news, RIP Kelly

Loved her commitment to family, rarely found her Hollywood

Will always remember her roll in "Mischief" :cool:, but maybe my favorite roll of hers was in "For the Love of the Game"

Time marches on, and sometimes it sucks

Reaction Score
Her husband is a strange guy but nobody deserves all that loss. She was a really attractive woman and I always liked her in her roles. RIP.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Elvis's grandson dead too. Suicide. Age 27.

Kid was a dead ringer for gramps.

Lisa-Marie-Presley-Benjamin-Keough.jpg

Reaction Score
Strange how she didn't use her celebrity to raise awareness, but I guess that's not for everyone. I'm no cancer expert, but if one goes for regular mammograms, is it typical to only live two years from diagnosis? Guessing it wasn't diagnosed early enough? I wonder if she got traditional medical treatment. With that said, I always thought she was a class act. Also a natural beauty like Shakira. She didn't need make-up to look beautiful. That's real beauty. RIP.

Reaction Score
Strange how she didn't use her celebrity to raise awareness, but I guess that's not for everyone. I'm no cancer expert, but if one goes for regular mammograms, is it typical to only live two years from diagnosis? Guessing it wasn't diagnosed early enough? I wonder if she got traditional medical treatment. With that said, I always thought she was a class act. Also a natural beauty like Shakira. She didn't need make-up to look beautiful. That's real beauty. RIP.
They live near our town and have seen Travolta downtown many times. They are well-known Scientologists. I feel like I read that scientologists don't use doctors or traditional medicine (not always, but) many times. I feel like that came out when their son died that they weren't having him undergo tests or routine medical treatment. Not trying to p#ss on anyone here, but maybe someone knows if this is true that knows more about them. So sad.

Reaction Score
There are many different types of breast cancer. My wife was treated for the most common type last year. The more common the cancer, the more doctors know about treatment. My guess is either Kelly‘s cancer was caught late or it was more rare than most.

Reaction Score

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
There are many different types of breast cancer. My wife was treated for the most common type last year. The more common the cancer, the more doctors know about treatment. My guess is either Kelly‘s cancer was caught late or it was more rare than most.
I have to wonder what role Scientology played in this tragedy. They have some strange beliefs about modern medicine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom