RIP, Johnny Nash | The Boneyard

RIP, Johnny Nash

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Two other great songs by Johnny Nash, may he rest in peace

Johnny Nash Stir It Up 45 rpm vinyl hit version

"Hold Me Tight". This was a hit the summer I graduated from high school. 17 years old and having a blast with the guys and girls every night. Work all day, party and play all night. I remember it so fondly as the most carefree time of my life. But that was soon to change forever!

Reaction Score
"Hold Me Tight". This was a hit the summer I graduated from high school. 17 years old and having a blast with the guys and girls every night. Work all day, party and play all night. I remember it so fondly as the most carefree time of my life. But that was soon to change forever!
Ain't that the truth, Bama. The definition of youth - thinking that the first love of your life will never end.

Reaction Score
Yah time pasts so fast. How nice if we can return to 17 again ...

Reaction Score
"I Can See Clearly Now" is one of the few songs to hit near the top of the charts over three decades apart - by the same artist.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Yah time pasts so fast. How nice if we can return to 17 again ...
I loved it then. But I cannot imagine being 17 in this era. So I will be content with the memories as long as I can still remember things. But the music was great!

Bama fan

Reaction Score
"I Can See Clearly Now" is one of the few songs to hit near the top of the charts over three decades apart - by the same artist.
I remember it in 1972. I am not aware of it charting again. Interesting.

Reaction Score
I remember it in 1972. I am not aware of it charting again. Interesting.
One of my favorite Jonny Nash song also.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
The song "I Can See Clearly Now" .
Yes ,sir. I posted the song in this thread at the top. But @Steelerone said it charted again nearly three decades later by the same artist, and I do not recall it charting after the original 1972 release. It may have done so, but I am unaware of it. Sorry if I confused things. :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom