RIP Coco Taco | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RIP Coco Taco

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Strawberry shortcake and toasted almond crunch Good Humor bars are the kings. I went down a nostalgia rabbit hole recently and bought a bunch of the strawberry ones but can't find the toasted almond crunch bars.
Toasted Almond Crunch or Nutty Buddy for me.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Not a real list without strawberry shortcake bars on it
Don’t forget the toasted almond ones either.
1658940623983.jpeg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Strawberry shortcake and toasted almond crunch Good Humor bars are the kings. I went down a nostalgia rabbit hole recently and bought a bunch of the strawberry ones but can't find the toasted almond crunch bars.

Toasted almond crunch were real good. And it's been a while since I've seen one.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

Pretty funny read if this sort of thing interests you. And if discussions of novelty ice cream treats doesn’t do it for you then u you should rethink your priorities.
my priorities are canned mushrooms, bub.
any lobster roll making toddler can whip together stuff hanging around the kitchen into a frozen confection, but canned mushrooms?
you need a machine, a real big one, and they don't sell it at walmart.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think we need a "best ice cream in Connecticut" thread

Rich's Farm
Pralines

I know I'll catch flak for omitting the UConn Dairy Bar, just haven't had it much

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think we need a "best ice cream in Connecticut" thread

Rich's Farm
Pralines

I know I'll catch flak for omitting the UConn Dairy Bar, just haven't had it much
Ashley's
Wentworth's

Reaction Score
Classic marketing ploy.
They’ll be back in a year or 2 and sales will boom.

@RayIsTheGOAT for the win:

-> Klondike officials on Wednesday said they would look to bring back the apparently beloved Choco Taco “in the coming years” after facing uproar over its removal. “We know this is disappointing — we’ve heard our fans, and we’re hoping to bring this favorite treat back to ice cream trucks in the coming years,” the ice cream dessert maker said in a tweet. <-

Reaction Score
Looking forward to their revival. I had one of the last at Sandbar on Monday. The server told me to savor it which I gladly did. There is an ice cream shop around me that makes ice cream tacos using temperatures of -24 degrees but the tacos are $8. A bit pricey for ice cream but I'm sure that I will try at least one.

Here is an article on the shop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom