RIP Coco Taco | The Boneyard

RIP Coco Taco

Reaction Score
Too bad - I loved these, they were sometimes hard to find though.
I just had one at the Sandbar in Cocoa Beach the other night. That was the first one I had and was very tasty even with a beer. Sandbar's facebook page is mourning the loss. I had never seen them in the ice cream case and buy Klondike bars regularly.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
and just realized the typo in the thread title.

Choco Taco.

I guess you could just get ice cream in a waffle bowl but that's just not as fun.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
and just realized the typo in the thread title.

Choco Taco.

I guess you could just get ice cream in a waffle bowl but that's just not as fun.
yeah, when i saw it i was like 'another dead person that i never heard of...'

and, they don't all 'come back.' i've been waiting on the return of chocolate covered devil dogs for a while now.
and speaking of the return, a horrible, horrible reality has washed over grocerystore world in the past year or so, seemingly unknown to the vast unwashed masses, you know, the folks who enjoy fresh mushrooms instead of canned mushrooms, like us sophisticates.
walkin down the aisle yesterday, i stop to chat with 'stock' guy, and ask 'what are the chances that when i get to the end of the aisle, i'll find canned mushrooms?,' and tell him my tales of woe, everywhere, in the recent past.
he laughs, and sez 'good question. idk. let's see.'
razor focused like i am on the subject, i can see from only halfway down that the shelf has nada. zero. squat.

freakin tragedy, i tell ya. a crying shame. gonna have to head down to the ocean state, again, to buy all those weird foreign bottles of the stuff, in the hope that something, anything, tastes like Pennsylvania Dutch.

Reaction Score
It’s a good day to thank my mom for raising me in a house just 1/4 mile from a Taco Bell.

Live mas.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Last year they were available at Cumberland Farms. Haven't looked in a while.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Overall, I think a Choco Taco would be in my top five for Ice Cream Truck or Convenience store freezer ice cream treats, especially when limited to something you can eat on a stick or just with hands (No spoons or other eating aids).

1. King Cones
2. Chocolate Crunch Bars
3. Drumsticks
4. Choco Taco
5. Magnum - vanilla, caramel and chocolate outside.

Never was a fan of wasting money on the sugar ones like the rocket popsicles and stuff like that.

I don't count any candy bars which were morphed in to ice cream like Snicker ice cream bars or stuff like that.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Overall, I think a Choco Taco would be in my top five for Ice Cream Truck or Convenience store freezer ice cream treats, especially when limited to something you can eat on a stick or just with hands (No spoons or other eating aids).

1. King Cones
2. Chocolate Crunch Bars
3. Drumsticks
4. Choco Taco
5. Magnum - vanilla, caramel and chocolate outside.

Never was a fan of wasting money on the sugar ones like the rocket popsicles and stuff like that.

I don't count any candy bars which were morphed in to ice cream like Snicker ice cream bars or stuff like that.
Not a real list without strawberry shortcake bars on it

Reaction Score
Not a real list without strawberry shortcake bars on it

Strawberry shortcake and toasted almond crunch Good Humor bars are the kings. I went down a nostalgia rabbit hole recently and bought a bunch of the strawberry ones but can't find the toasted almond crunch bars.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom