ridiculously addictive you tube clips | Page 4 | The Boneyard

ridiculously addictive you tube clips

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Craig was great. His show broke the mold for late, late night talk shows. However, it's easy to see why he walked away as he took it about as far as he could. But it was great when guests went along for the ride. When he had a fellow Scot on, like Ewan McGregor, watch out. While you mentioned Sloane above, Craig had his favorites, like Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis, both of whom totally got his act.

Minnie Driver is another frequent guest. While she didn't have a whole bunch of visits, Rashida Jones had some fun appearances.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
When I was younger I didn't get the fascination/obsession with British accents. Oh, I get it now! I can't even keep track of how many British actresses I am a fan of. Here's one of them, eating a bunch of very English food. The lady does enjoy a bite to eat!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you like music, this is a great channel "Jam In the Van". Lot's of new, good bands out there. (also some that aren't very good, but..) Lot's of older bands you might not heard of. Found this band on here a couple years ago.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
There's a ton of these, celebs teaching slang from different states or countries where they are originally from. Will Arnett getting really Canadian here.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
more Arnett going off (seriously, I never knew Naismith was born in Canada; some Canucks wanna claim the sport as their own invention)

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
React Channel now has a spin off, the Try Not To Channel. I've been watching a bunch of both today. This one is pretty cute. I saw a "Running Wild with Bear Grylls" episode w/ Bautista, he's actually remarkably soft spoken and even maybe a little shy, very different from his wrestling or movie persona. The kids in this are hilarious.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
The Merrell Twins are fairly hit and miss. Sometimes they are funny, sometimes just annoying. I think they are in the center of a time warp. They literally have not changed at all for at least 4 or 5 years. At 23 they could probably pass for 16. Anyway I got some chuckles out of this, Part 1 and 2 of how some things got their names:

How Things Were Named 2 - Merrell Twins

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I've watched a lot of "Hot Ones", but can't believe I never saw the Gordon Ramsey episode until now. By the end I thought for sure Ramsay would blow at both ends. Good sport though, even with all the crap is his kit bag to help him get through it. More cursing per minute than a Dave Grohl song intro.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Some of these are better than others. He's on fire with this one. Very meta. M. Night Shymalan eavesdropping is hilarious. Elven cloaks made of plot armor. Gollum/Smeagol suffering the same affliction as writer guy/producer guy. Good stuff.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Rated R

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I can proudly say I never watched any of the Twlight series, other than a few minutes here and there when they were airing on television. Purely for research purposes. Had to see if it was as bad as I figured it was. Pitch Meeting didn't even have to try to rip this one apart, so easy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is a Facebook page but you can see some of the clips on You Tube.
Same Guy Doing The Same Dance Every Day to a Different Song.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Ryan George does the Pitch Meetings on Screen Rant, but he also does some of his own stuff too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom