Rich: Edwards, Geno discuss first practice | The Boneyard

Rich: Edwards, Geno discuss first practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Here are Auriemma’s thoughts on the new practice facility …

“It’s great. It’s loud,’’ Auriemma said. “It’s not as easy to communicate, which in some ways is not bad because everybody has to listen and really zero in on what people are saying. You’ve got to communicate more. So from that standpoint, practice is a little louder. There’s very few distractions. There’s not people walking around the building all the time. It’s a little warmer in here than it is over there so you break a sweat a little bit easier. We can practice at the same time everyday so we can get into a nice routine. Hey just imagine how good we would’ve been if we would’ve had this thing for the last two years.

LINK

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So it’s hard to say it was great because it’s the first practice of the year. But some players obviously know what’s going on. They’ve been here. They were really, really good. Moriah (Jefferson) was really good. Kaleena Lewis was really good. Saniya (Chong) was really good. Kiah Stokes was really good. Morgan Tuck was really good."

I was "really" glad to read that about Saniya Chong. And Kiah of course. But Saniya - I am really hoping for a big jump from freshman to sophomore year. I'd love to see her not only earn the starting 2G spot, but earn it with gusto. While I'm not glad Morgan was injured, I am glad that effectively she is part of Saniya's class now so that it's a class of 2 instead of a class of one. Having Morgan for 3 more years is going to be sensational...

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

“It’s great. It’s loud,’’ Auriemma said. “It’s not as easy to communicate, which in some ways is not bad because everybody has to listen and really zero in on what people are saying. You’ve got to communicate more. So from that standpoint, practice is a little louder. There’s very few distractions. There’s not people walking around the building all the time. It’s a little warmer in here than it is over there so you break a sweat a little bit easier. We can practice at the same time everyday so we can get into a nice routine. Hey just imagine how good we would’ve been if we would’ve had this thing for the last two years.

LINK
Just imagine how good they will be for the next couple of years. :eek:

LINK
Just imagine how good Sue Bird would have been. :rolleyes:

LINK
Ah, keeps our spies out, so it seems. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member