Revolution | The Boneyard

Revolution

Reaction Score
started watching this series on Netflix - not bad stuff. Kind of a mixture of Walking Dead apocalypse-type atmostphere along with some LOST thrown in. Female lead is very easy on the eyes.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Started watching it when if first came out, but it never really clicked for me. Was kinda disappointed too. Was looking forward to it.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I really don't know what to make of that show. I thought season 1 was disappointing after the first few episodes and then I thought they did OK toward the finale.

Season 2 -- I just don't know if I'm excited or not. There are certainly some interesting things going-on, but just strange.

I will keep watching for the rest of the season, but I think I much prefer zombies.

Reaction Score
I really don't know what to make of that show. I thought season 1 was disappointing after the first few episodes and then I thought they did OK toward the finale.

Season 2 -- I just don't know if I'm excited or not. There are certainly some interesting things going-on, but just strange.

I will keep watching for the rest of the season, but I think I much prefer zombies.

I'm into the second season now. Whereas in the first season I had some hints of LOST, it now is getting very LOST-like. Basically, the Monroe Militia are the zombies. They need to spend a lot more time on the target practice, they can't hit the broad side of a barn apparently.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom