Representing... | The Boneyard

Representing...

Reaction Score
Got to West Point area yesterday. Waiting for my sons to arrive before heading thru the gates. Go Huskies!
(This place really IS Sleepy Hollow)
It's one if my favorite places in the country to watch a game. Mid October when all the foliage is primes coloring. The environment is one of the best in terms of crowd engagement.

Reaction Score
I’m heading to the game too! First time visiting West Point for football so very excited to be here! I’m going to go crazy once that first TD converts!!!

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
It's one if my favorite places in the country to watch a game. Mid October when all the foliage is primes coloring. The environment is one of the best in terms of crowd engagement.
The best place on Earth to watch a UCONN football game is wherever UCONN football is playing!

The crowd engagement is good because it is one of the FEW opportunities to have fun as a student at an academy. I remember cutting up in Sunday morning church when I was at boot camp at Ft. Benning because it was the only outlet available.

Reaction Score
The walk from the parking lot ito the stadium will challenge your breathing. Bring some oxygen!!!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Got to West Point area yesterday. Waiting for my sons to arrive before heading thru the gates. Go Huskies!
(This place really IS Sleepy Hollow)
Enjoy the game, coach!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom