Refs vs St. John's | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Refs vs St. John's

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I thought the refs swallowed the whistles early, then changed and started calling it tighter. Ultimately, I think St. Johns' hack every time you can defense was what spurred the change. It's not new for Anderson, his Mizzou and Arkansas teams did they same. Much like Louisville did under Pitino. Worst call I saw was a foul against UConn (Cole I think) on one of the cleanest all ball blocks you'll ever see. No body, no hand, no arm, nothing at all.

Reaction Score
Honestly, this was the sort of whistle we used to get from time to time under JC.

UConn's back, baby!

Reaction Score
How about that Phantom call on Whaley in OT. I have seen that play again and still can't see the foul. LOL! I think it was pretty even. There was also that out of bounds play that was clearly off a St. John's player that they said was off UCONN when two guys were going in the air at the same time and it looked clearly like St. John's player was the last hand on the ball. Oh well we won besides some inconsistency in calls.
It looked pretty clear to me that it was off UConn, but I was streaming it and have Frontier internet, so...

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
A ref thread morphs into mystery soft drinks and advertising. You gotta love this site. BY forever!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom