Recruiting Transfers - March | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I don't care about the transfer market, but his comparison here is weird. If we're going to run with the NBA comparison, the NCAA has made 100% of the players a free agent every single year. That would be unsustainable in the NBA. The NBA has, what, 1/3 players free agents each year? And a bunch of those don't get signed at all?

Reaction Score
This is going to be a tremendous sh tshow when it all goes down.

I am here for it.

Where is that dude that said he had sources telling me he was going to get fired :D

Reaction Score
Kansas has to be a longshot. Likely going to get hit with heavy sanctions and dump Bill Self according to my sources. @Fishy will be pleased.
Like I said earlier. Good luck with that. Time for some new sources.

Reaction Score
Like I said earlier. Good luck with that. Time for some new sources.
In all likelihood, that probably was what was going to happen. Self had to put it in his contract that he can't get fired for cause when the infractions results are announced.

Reaction Score
Say no to amateur basketball mercenaries. Say no to hypocrites and clowns like the NCAA who try to pin the blame on some coaches and universities for recruiting violations etc, when these clowns are enacting and supporting destructive policies that lead to much worse than recruiting violations. Corruption will increase big time more than was already present.

This is why Roy Williams retired. Idiots and fools who support these policies will lead their own children to a lifetime of misery thinking every action and relationship at every second must be transactional in order for them to come out ahead. They will never start and never finish.

All fools who support these actions and policies should have their jobs transferred to Alaska/North Dakota or overseas that way their companies can maximize profits at their expense.

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy

Reaction Score
Say no to amateur basketball mercenaries. Say no to hypocrites and clowns like the NCAA who try to pin the blame on some coaches and universities for recruiting violations etc, when these clowns are enacting and supporting destructive policies that lead to much worse than recruiting violations. Corruption will increase big time more than was already present.

This is why Roy Williams retired. Idiots and fools who support these policies will lead their own children to a lifetime of misery thinking every action and relationship at every second must be transactional in order for them to come out ahead. They will never start and never finish.

All fools who support these actions and policies should have their jobs transferred to Alaska/North Dakota or overseas that way their companies can maximize profits at their expense.

#ReturnOfDaggerTreyTy

? Zach ?

From yesterday:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
? Zach ?

From yesterday:

Talked to a coach at one of the basketball focused prep schools on Friday. He has a few kids who are low D1 talents. Unsigned. He said the 1100 kids in the portal have delayed everything. Many teams need players and they are focusing on the transfers first. It’s a disaster with the extra eligibility.

Reaction Score
? Zach ?

From yesterday:

I wouldn't say it's bad for the sport. It's really bad for teams like Georgetown that are on the wrong end of the transfer market. Maryland is probably thrilled. UCLA, Houston and Gonzaga are happy with their transfers.

This puts more pressure on the coaches. They need to continuously re-recruit players while they are on the team.You can't assume a player is content sitting on the bench all season and/or losing games. If there is no plan for a player or if you're coaching a lousy team the players are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom