Recruiting Transfers - April | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not my intel or anything but others have said it here and other platforms that often times these things happen before they even hit the portal.
Shareef is from Georgia, maybe his son is too. There probably is family there.

Reaction Score
i'm holding out hope hurley is working to lock up a transfer that hasnt announced yet. that seems to be how these things are going. we wont know it's happening until it's done

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Transfers who have their moves planned out or who are comfortable with who has contacted them tend to stay quiet. Guys who are actively trying to add to their offers tend to contact the people who will tweet that out. It only goes public when it’s coming from the player, usually one who is looking for something.

Reaction Score

Wonder if McClung follows along too. I have no clue whag Texas’ roster looks like at this point so not sure what the situation would be there for Mac

Reaction Score
Askew is terrible but Beard is probably hoping he has the next Juzang on his hands
He never lived up to his hype from high school. I give him the benefit of the doubt because the entire Kentucky team was awful this year so maybe he will play better elsewhere..... maybe

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Makes no sense. He’s already achieved preseason 1st team all big east. What else is there to accomplish???

Bouk never did that which is why he’s not a great husky.

Reaction Score
Makes no sense. He’s already achieved preseason 1st team all big east. What else is there to accomplish???

Bouk never did that which is why he’s not a great husky.
feels like he’s been in college forever. (my bad, i deleted the original post b/c i meant to post in the BE thread, but here it is)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
feels like he’s been in college forever. (my bad, i deleted the original post b/c i meant to post in the BE thread, but here it is)

Really didn't see that coming. I really don't know what some of these kids are looking for. Is it possible some just don't like the school the chose, rather than this being all about basketball?

Reaction Score
Really didn't see that coming. I really don't know what some of these kids are looking for. Is it possible some just don't like the school the chose, rather than this being all about basketball?
why not

You have to stretch every damn minute of college ... if your Pro prospects are New Zealand, Phillipines, Columbia and Puerto Rico. Moore can keep searching - without much pain for one more good thing.

Reaction Score

this will be the case study re applicability of the one time transfer waiver exception seeing as he's already transferred 2x. i think he had to redshirt after transferring to KU but was given a waiver at Depaul

Reaction Score
this will be the case study re applicability of the one time transfer waiver exception seeing as he's already transferred 2x. i think he had to redshirt after transferring to KU but was given a waiver at Depaul
Is it safe to assume that any transfer who commits prior to “x” date will be able to freely transfer to any school of their choosing? I guess we’ll get more clarity later this week.

Reaction Score
Is it safe to assume that any transfer who commits prior to “x” date will be able to freely transfer to any school of their choosing? I guess we’ll get more clarity later this week.
given the rate of transferring that's gotta be the assumption everyone is operating under. whether they commit before or after "x" date shouldnt matter, just that there in the portal by then

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not sure if it's official but I believe it's May 1, if there's a coaching change then July 1

Reaction Score
Not sure if it's official but I believe it's May 1, if there's a coaching change then July 1
to be clear they have to be in the portal by then but they don't have to commit by then, right? lot's of players will take all summer to decide

Reaction Score
to be clear they have to be in the portal by then but they don't have to commit by then, right?
Correct, they have to leave enter the portal by then. Can take as long as they want to commit theoretically

Reaction Score
Assuming he's a graduate transfer. Wouldn't that make him automatically eligible next year under the current rules?

Reaction Score
Assuming he's a graduate transfer. Wouldn't that make him automatically eligible next year under the current rules?
good point. he's already been in school 5 years so i thought he was a grad student this past season

Reaction Score
I think UConn makes a lot of inquiries just to do their homework but doesn't have sincere interest in all these transfers they reach out to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom