Recruiting Transfers - April | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Javonte Brown is finding himself in a tough spot. The Canadian connections that took him to Texas A&M (1 coach, 3 players) are kind of disintegrating. Jamie McNeilly is rumored to be taking a job at Minnesota. His nephew, Cashius, in transferring, as is Emanuel Miller. Jevonnie Scott, who committed just before Javonte, has re-opened up his recruitment.

Reaction Score
Javonte Brown is finding himself in a tough spot. The Canadian connections that took him to Texas A&M (1 coach, 3 player) are kind of disintegrating. Jamie McNeilly is rumored to be taking a job at Minnesota. His nephew, Cashius, in transferring, as is Emanuel Miller. Jevonnie Scott, who committed just before Javonte, has re-opened up his recruitment.
I was just about to edit my post. I didn’t realize Emanuel Miller was also from Canada.

You are completely right, seems like all of his ties are leaving the program. Curious to see what he does. Definitely not an ideal situation for him.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

No natural connections here, i’m sure.

Hahahahahhahhahahahhahaha breathes hahahahahahhHa. This guy gives zero Fs, he’s going to coach his sons through his semi-retirement and leave the program in shambles. Who the hell is going to want to come in and play with both his sons and their friend? That’s like the entire team right now right?

Reaction Score

No natural connections here, i’m sure.

Nepotism by any other name...
Serious question, is this kid any good? I mean he played Ivy League level ball. I guess that’s what a Cuse quality of player is all about now. Gritty, gutty, lunch pail, “uses every ounce of their ability” types.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
If this was Calhoun would we have said he earned this right or would we be like the other site is right now?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

Can he play basketball too? Jimmy is loving retirement.

Reaction Score

Can’t go to a BE school, and might have to sit a year under the new rule (depending on how liberally waivers are granted going forward)

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

Can’t go to a BE school, and might have to sit a year under the new rule (depending on how liberally waivers are granted going forward)

Was KO right about a single kid? They were all busts. He did not have a very good eye for talent.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He was Big East freshman of the year.

This year he was first team all Pac 12 as voted by the coaches.

That looks like a bust to you? His coach just got fired.
Who cares about his coach. He had a coach in GTown.

He must be a head case.

Reaction Score
So... What, the transfer portal is supposed to be hidden from the general public but everything we hear about is being leaked by people who aren't supposed to have access? Why wouldn't it be public information?
KO tipped them off that DH gave his password to two non-coaches so they could do the bulk of the contacts for him while he's barhopping.....

Reaction Score
Javonte Brown is finding himself in a tough spot. The Canadian connections that took him to Texas A&M (1 coach, 3 players) are kind of disintegrating. Jamie McNeilly is rumored to be taking a job at Minnesota. His nephew, Cashius, in transferring, as is Emanuel Miller. Jevonnie Scott, who committed just before Javonte, has re-opened up his recruitment.
Anyone have thoughts on whether or not we'd want him back?
1. Lots of positive comments when he was recruited;
2. Shot 100% from the floor while here;
3. No one seems certain about Clingan (and that Michigan thing and;
4. It's a lot closer to Canada.

Reaction Score
Anyone have thoughts on whether or not we'd want him back?
1. Lots of positive comments when he was recruited;
2. Shot 100% from the floor while here;
3. No one seems certain about Clingan (and that Michigan thing and;
4. It's a lot closer to Canada.

He isn't coming back here. Another year playing behind Whaley and Sanogo, but now we have Johnson and even Akok in the mix at the 5. He isn't sniffing a second of playing time.

He needs to go play for a bad P5 team where he can get a bunch of minutes. Get in shape and actually be able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom