Ranking Top 100 Teams in College Football for 2017: No. 95 UConn (Hero Sports?) | The Boneyard

Ranking Top 100 Teams in College Football for 2017: No. 95 UConn (Hero Sports?)

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
#94 is the Texas-San Antonio Road Runners.

Ugh. We have a long way to go.

Reaction Score
It's a fair ranking.

I think the hiring of competent coaching will equal a few more wins, but the roster still needs a lot more talent.

I look at it as a 3 year rebuilding plan with HCRE.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Looking at the schedule again, if we don't have six wins by Nov. 4, I don't see us going bowling. Those last three games are all essentially road games, two real road games and one 'neutral' site game in Boston which will turn into a home game for BS College. We're going to lose all three of those unless the team manages to dramatically improve as the season goes on.

The wins would be tough. Assuming the HC game is a sure win, we'd probably have to beat SMU and Temple on the road, Memphis, Tulsa and East Carolina at home. Beating Temple, Memphis and Tulsa will be a very tall order, but Memphis and Tulsa are home games. We can always hope for bad weather.

Reaction Score
Looking at the schedule again, if we don't have six wins by Nov. 4, I don't see us going bowling. Those last three games are all essentially road games, two real road games and one 'neutral' site game in Boston which will turn into a home game for BS College. We're going to lose all three of those unless the team manages to dramatically improve as the season goes on.

The wins would be tough. Assuming the HC game is a sure win, we'd probably have to beat SMU and Temple on the road, Memphis, Tulsa and East Carolina at home. Beating Temple, Memphis and Tulsa will be a very tall order, but Memphis and Tulsa are home games. We can always hope for bad weather.

Haven't we learned yet that we can assume nothing? ;>(

Reaction Score
Can we at least assume that we'll be better than last year? Because you can't get much worse at the FBS level (or any level for that matter) than our offense was the last 6 games. (Outscored 140-6 between touchdowns? How does that happen?)

We deserve the ranking based on last year, but we'll be better. Randy's back. New season, new attitude, no cranberry pants.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Edsall upgrade enough to get us to top 75.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom