Ranking the AAC's toughest OOC Schedules, Orlando Sentinel | The Boneyard

Ranking the AAC's toughest OOC Schedules, Orlando Sentinel

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Temple and Villanova have played 5 times since 1980.

They haven't played at Villanova since 1980 but they don't play there this year either.

Tulsa having is the second toughest schedule is laugh out loud funny.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Quality writing - I figure he is referring to UConn winning only 33% of the time on the road but the sentence says they win in Virginia only 33% of the time.

Reaction Score
I like the little dig on UConn... shows the civil conflict is alive and well.

What dig???

UConn

Aug. 31 vs. Holy Cross; Sept. 16 at Virginia; Oct. 28 vs. Missouri; Nov. 28 vs. Boston College

On paper, the Huskies appear to have a challenge ahead of them with three of their four nonconference games coming against Power 5 teams but a closer look shows that only Boston College had a winning record in 2016 and that game is scheduled to take place at Fenway Park. The biggest challenge could come against Virginia on the road – a place UConn has only won 33 percent of the time.

Reaction Score
What dig???

UConn

Aug. 31 vs. Holy Cross; Sept. 16 at Virginia; Oct. 28 vs. Missouri; Nov. 28 vs. Boston College

On paper, the Huskies appear to have a challenge ahead of them with three of their four nonconference games coming against Power 5 teams but a closer look shows that only Boston College had a winning record in 2016 and that game is scheduled to take place at Fenway Park. The biggest challenge could come against Virginia on the road – a place UConn has only won 33 percent of the time.
uconn's picture and caption is actually a UCF highlight.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Well that site slowed my computer down to a crawl. That's fun. I do like UConn's OOC schedule this season. Quite a few good OOC games with AAC teams involved.

Reaction Score
UConn's picture and caption is actually a UCF highlight.
Highlight?

You remember that play specifically?

It's the UFC QB scrambling away from our DE. It doesn't say he scored, or was sacked. It doesn't give the score of the game. It's a picture of some guys in the middle of a play without any context other than the QB is spinning away from the defense.

But yeah, that's a dig at UConn. :rolleyes:

So sensitive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom