Rahsool Diggins video | The Boneyard

Rahsool Diggins video

Reaction Score
Can’t wait for him to get in the weight room, this guy is going to be a beast if he puts on some more muscle, he’s gonna be like Gaffney, skinny coming in and then develop into a beast

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Man this cat is smooth and crafty. And I think he’s getting more confidence too.

That shot release seems even lower than I remember but it’s going in and enough guys shoot that way I won’t complain.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Oh god, please don’t get the idiots started on this debate again........

Haha about the release point? I’m not aware that’s a huge debate here, but I know it’s been discussed.

To me he has a Curry-esque release but it looked extra low in that video. I’m just more of a preference to a bit higher release, the Ray Allen/Kobe generation, I think it’s easier on pull ups and getting elevation on a defender when that’s necessary and I do think it’s a bit easier to be accurate consistently.

But like I said I have no issue with his form at all and dudes shoot all different ways and I am on board with whatever is within the overall context of good form, is repeatable and is comfortable.

Reaction Score
Aj Price was a jump shooter. Devastating pull up. Don’t see this kid developing that.

im going to assume he’s one of those kids that highlights dont do justice. IQ, composure, change of speeds all that.

the amount of misses that are going to be in this 2021 class is going to be insane. Kids who would of played themselves into high major offers didn’t get too. And their is a handful of kids that would of played themselves out of high major offers. nit At all saying this about this kid.

Reaction Score
Having that solid left finish is important like that a lot. His ability to drive by leaves him space to have that push shot which he does deliver very quickly nonetheless. We didn't see on this one how good of a passer he is which I believe is a strength. Growing more is awesome because when they start saying your "6'3 now..." that means you are at least 6-1 or so. LOL

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
If you watch some of those summarized full game videos, you realize this kid's game is not done justice by pure highlight videos.

If you watch the games, he runs a team and offense as well as any high school PG you'll see. His handle is rock solid and the game is played at his pace not anyone else's. He finds his teammates in positions to be effective....and he can put up points as needed but he's running the team first and foremost.

Reaction Score
Haha about the release point? I’m not aware that’s a huge debate here, but I know it’s been discussed.

To me he has a Curry-esque release but it looked extra low in that video. I’m just more of a preference to a bit higher release, the Ray Allen/Kobe generation, I think it’s easier on pull ups and getting elevation on a defender when that’s necessary and I do think it’s a bit easier to be accurate consistently.

But like I said I have no issue with his form at all and dudes shoot all different ways and I am on board with whatever is within the overall context of good form, is repeatable and is comfortable.
STOP!!!!!

Reaction Score
Playing cat and mouse with those defenders.. HS shooting form always changes when you move up to college level athletes who can swat low releases all day long.. He'll be fine as he gains strength and conditioning.. Looking forward to his leadership on the floor.. Great pickup by UConn..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom