Question for the degenerates in CT | The Boneyard

Question for the degenerates in CT

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Anyone have a good suggestion for making their phone's GPS think they're somewhere else? I have a friend in Mass who helps me, but I'd like to be self-sufficient with my degenerate activities.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Ah, I too have a friend that loves gambling. What you can do is buy a laptop w/ internet connection, a few hundred feet worth of extension cords to the nearest outlet, and a waterproof bag or container. Put the laptop in the bag, but make sure it is open and powered on. Need to ensure the laptop is in a gambling free place, with no restrictions. You can pick any state you want. Find the IP Address of the laptop, and use a Remote Desktop connection app from your phone to wire into your carefully stashed laptop. Then you can place bets in from where ever you are. Just need to hope no one steals the laptop.

Or you can be a good, financially responsible citizen and not gamble.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
I only do $5 or less on the games. It's just for casual fun. But not being able to bet on UConn is a killer. Such a stupid aspect to legal gambling that you can't do CT colleges. The world is a lot smaller than it used to be.

Reaction Score
Anyone have a good suggestion for making their phone's GPS think they're somewhere else? I have a friend in Mass who helps me, but I'd like to be self-sufficient with my degenerate activities.
Can't you just drive over the CT/MA border and place them from your phone there? I was lucky to be on a business trip prior to the BET and got $50.00 to win $700.00 if they win it all.

Reaction Score
If you have an Android, try this app. I use it for faking location for streaming services. Haven't used it for bets. If you have an iPhone, not sure.. They lock down the location services of your phone differently.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Can't you just drive over the CT/MA border and place them from your phone there? I was lucky to be on a business trip prior to the BET and got $50.00 to win $700.00 if they win it all.
I'm in Cromwell, so a pain. I have the same bet. $2 to win $24. You have slightly better odds. I'll give that a look. Thanks.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I'm in Cromwell, so a pain. I have the same bet. $2 to win $24. You have slightly better odds. I'll give that a look. Thanks.

Cromwell Represent!!!

Reppin' from Nooks Hill Road myself...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Ah, I too have a friend that loves gambling. What you can do is buy a laptop w/ internet connection, a few hundred feet worth of extension cords to the nearest outlet, and a waterproof bag or container. Put some testers glue in the bag and stick it over your head, wrap the extension cord around a a beam or light fixture in your house, and then wrap around your neck to tighten the bag, get a bucket of water and put your feet in it, and then leap into a volcano. Instant win.

Or just install a vpn.

Your choice.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
The amount of money you're gambling isn't worth it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ah, I too have a friend that loves gambling. What you can do is buy a laptop w/ internet connection, a few hundred feet worth of extension cords to the nearest outlet, and a waterproof bag or container. Put some testers glue in the bag and stick it over your head, wrap the extension cord around a a beam or light fixture in your house, and then wrap around your neck to tighten the bag, get a bucket of water and put your feet in it, and then leap into a volcano. Instant win.

Ot just install a vpn.

Your choice.
Sick.

This is the way!

ElGuapo

Reaction Score
By the train overpass?

Yup.
At the stop sign which no one stops at.
The house at the end of the private driveway which parallels the tracks...

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
Yup.
At the stop sign which no one stops at.
The house at the end of the private driveway which parallels the tracks...
We're Facebook friends. That gun you found was cool...and disturbing.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
No. The closest I get to jam band type music is the Allman Brothers.

ElGuapo

Reaction Score
We're Facebook friends. That gun you found was cool...and disturbing.

Yup. Forgot your handle here. I was hoping I discovered a new Cromgoodian here.

And that gun was an old style cap gun from J&E Stevens across the tracks.
Still unnerved me the first time I found one in my yard a bunch of years back.

Fairfield_1st

Reaction Score
I still thought it was real. Bummed now that I know it's a cap gun.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

I got you.

What you want to do….start at 1. Put your phone in airplane mode. Follow the route directed. There is a detour for ice cream. I would say it’s optional, but it’s ice cream, so just do it. When you get to 2, stand at the Connecticut-Massachusetts border, take your phone off airplane mode and extend your arm over the border. Place your bet.

Follow the same path back to 1. You can have two ice creams if you wish.

3-F75-F1-D4-AC38-4834-8-D11-EC6458339-E6-B.jpg

ElGuapo

Reaction Score
ElGuapo likes jambands.

Yes I do.
But funnily enough the vice I don't have is Gambling.
Everything else that Satan invented but not that one.
Superbowl/Tournament squares excluded. Small dollar scratch tickets as well...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I got you.

What you want to do….start at 1. Put your phone in airplane mode. Follow the route directed. There is a detour for ice cream. I would say it’s optional, but it’s ice cream, so just do it. When you get to 2, stand at the Connecticut-Massachusetts border, take your phone off airplane mode and extend your arm over the border. Place your bet.

Follow the same path back to 1. You can have two ice creams if you wish.

3-F75-F1-D4-AC38-4834-8-D11-EC6458339-E6-B.jpg
You have him stopping in Holyoke. You either want him to buy Heroin, or get shot.

Thats not nice, Chief00

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom