Question about viewing | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Question about viewing

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
You should be able to watch the games on ESPN 3 at ESPN.COM
None of the SNY games are on any ESPN channels. To watch it you must have either access to SNY directly or through the FoxSports app.

Reaction Score
I believe you have to be in a local zip code for SNY even with streaming services.
Hulu and FUNO will then stream them. If you are not local Foxsports carries the games.
If you have the big DirecTv package, you can get SNY anywhere in the country. In fact here in Colorado I dropped Dish when DirecTv showed Friday Night Lights before it was shown on network tv and only stayed with DitecTv to watch UConn SNY games.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
None of the SNY games are on any ESPN channels. To watch it you must have either access to SNY directly or through the FoxSports app.
I have SNY and I have watched the games on ESPN 3 @ ESPN.com. Also, on the ESPN channel on Roku. Unless things have changed, that's how the UConn games were being watched.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I have SNY and I have watched the games on ESPN 3 @ ESPN.com. Also, on the ESPN channel on Roku. Unless things have changed, that's how the UConn games were being watched.
Last year when they joined the Big East the television rights to the Big East games belong to Fox, who has a contract with CBS and SNY to show games that Fox and Fox sports doesn't televise. ESPN does not show any games that are from the Big East unless it's a UConn road game or a neutral court game that has ESPN televising rights. Such as UConn at South Carolina or the Louisville vs UConn at the Mohegan Sun.

Reaction Score
Why does it feel like you have to pay 3 different times to watch something that use to be free........
I wait a day or so and catch the games on youtube. Helps to not know the score. lol

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Okay, what? Not on Fox Sports, but an app? Huh?
I might be stating the obvious, but for out-of-market viewers, the SNY games are streamed on the Fox Sports app/channel. Your TV provider must carry FS1 in order to have access to the Fox Sports app/channel.
I use a Roku and Firestick to stream everything.

Reaction Score
Do you get Fox Sports, if so you can watch every SNY game on their Fox Sports app.
So if I have access to fox sports channel I can watch all games on SNY?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
So if I have access to fox sports channel I can watch all games on SNY?
Only if you live outside of SNY broadcast area. I watched them last year even when I was not at home, I was able to watch the game on my laptop. Using my DISH app it was like I was in my house watching because I still could get the FS1 app to stream it.

Reaction Score
Only if you live outside of SNY broadcast area. I watched them last year even when I was not at home, I was able to watch the game on my laptop. Using my DISH app it was like I was in my house watching because I still could get the FS1 app to stream it.
I have cable provider with FS1 and have down loaded the Fox Sport App but when I go to 11/14 the game does not appear currently. Should it?

Reaction Score
Last year the Fox Sports App failed to list UConn WBB up until the tip off time and then it suddenly appeared as "Watch Live". Fox Sports doesn't have a clue as to how many people follow UConn WBB or they would treat it quite differently and make more money doing so. The Fox Sports App goes so far as to not even mention NCAA WBB even though they have streamed UConn WBB in the past.

Reaction Score
Last year the Fox Sports App failed to list UConn WBB up until the tip off time and then it suddenly appeared as "Watch Live". Fox Sports doesn't have a clue as to how many people follow UConn WBB or they would treat it quite differently and make more money doing so. The Fox Sports App goes so far as to not even mention NCAA WBB even though they have streamed UConn WBB in the past.
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy. I will hopefully see it there around tip off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom