QB David Pindell on JUCO & OC Rhett Lashlee | Page 2 | The Boneyard

QB David Pindell on JUCO & OC Rhett Lashlee

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
New Big East Conference (Scissor Divisions)

This Side:
BC, Syracuse, Penn State, Navy, Virginia Tech, Miami

That Side:
Uconn, Rutgers, Pittsburgh, ND, WVU, Louisville

Play 8 conference games. 5 in your division, 1 permanent cross rivalry and rotate through the rest. This would leave everyone including Notre Dame 4 games to schedule how/who they like.

How's that work for you? Even with Miami and ND involved it is still a sensible alignment based on geography, rivalries, and tradition. This would be a great all sports conference with both strong football and basketball.

PSU fans would love/hate playing Cuse, VPI, and Miami in football every year, all the while waiting for sPitt on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

As a Uconn Fan I'm sure you all would be tickled playing Rutgers, ND, and WVU all the while waiting to close the year with BC.

You have my blessing. Go out and make this happen.;)

In other words, replace UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake Forest, FSU and Virginia with a service academy the former Big East team's currently in the P5 and somehow convince PSU to leave the Big Ten and ND to join a FB conference?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I was impressed by his speed. His arm accuracy to me looks like a work in progress - not horrible but doesn't always put it in stride.

At about 1:34 there's a play where he checks down and throws a nice deep out while getting absolutely plastered by a blitzing LB. Granted, it's JUCO, but that shows a willingness to not default to a scramble. Kid can also take a hit.

Reaction Score
In other words, replace UNC, Duke, NC State, Wake Forest, FSU and Virginia with a service academy the former Big East team's currently in the P5 and somehow convince PSU to leave the Big Ten and ND to join a FB conference?

A real Big East with PSU and ND buries any version of The ACC or Old Big East that can be cobbled together. Especially one that has rivalry games up and down its roster. Obviously its all a what if fantasy, but it is fun to think about.

Reaction Score
A real Big East with PSU and ND buries any version of The ACC or Old Big East that can be cobbled together. Especially one that has rivalry games up and down its roster. Obviously its all a what if fantasy, but it is fun to think about.
Fun for you because you're safe in the B1G, while we're here stranded on the island of misfit toys. ;)

FWIW, I'd give my left pinky for that league.

Reaction Score
...well if we're asking... a billion dollars, the Swedish bikini team, and why not throw in the kitchen sink

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom