Put together a list - Two deep is eye opening | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Put together a list - Two deep is eye opening

Reaction Score
This is some really solid work.

One of the big Tropes that we all believed is that the transfer outs were terrible because of where they went when they left here. Turns out those schools are probably better than us.

All I know is that the next coach doesn’t need to come in and belittle these guys. I think Edsall set a really negative tone irt to Diaco’s guys.
Good points. And those seniors who graduated in 2018 resented those remarks and are now laughing at Edsall. Kevin Murphy, Bisack, Connor Freeborn, Myala, Tarbutt all had stuff on Twitter like pictures of them hanging out with a caption "4-0 vs BCS", "I just need my guys" and "They don't know how to win" with laughing emojis, and "Say what you want about Diaco but he ain't losing to Holy Cross". Those kids were better football players than the guys now. Maybe they weren't as fast but they were tougher and smarter than the "bigger faster stronger" Huskies of RE2.0

Reaction Score
Good points. And those seniors who graduated in 2018 resented those remarks and are now laughing at Edsall. Kevin Murphy, Bisack, Connor Freeborn, Myala, Tarbutt all had stuff on Twitter like pictures of them hanging out with a caption "4-0 vs BCS", "I just need my guys" and "They don't know how to win" with laughing emojis, and "Say what you want about Diaco but he ain't losing to Holy Cross". Those kids were better football players than the guys now. Maybe they weren't as fast but they were tougher and smarter than the "bigger faster stronger" Huskies of RE2.0
The program has been abysmal. Diaco players posting trash about Edsall 2.0 players is like two 5' 4" guys arguing about who's the tallest.

Reaction Score
Murphy was a tough kid. A real grinder but not slow and I bet he could have spotted at OG and done a great job if they needed him there.

Reaction Score
2017 2 deep was full of P's recruits.

Reaction Score
Although I personally don't believe it to be true, one could argue that Tom Jackson's IAA squads were better than the current group at least to this point in the current season, based on Jackson's teams' performances against IA opponents. I don't think Skip Holtz's teams ever played against IA teams, but had they done so, I'm sure pretty sure they would have scored a few times. Skip's teams could put up points.

Reaction Score
One more point. Look at the offer lists for the 2020 and 2021 classes and they are much better. But, not a lot of them are on the 2 deep yet.
Which is why I say we need to start some of these true freshmen. Can't be any worse than what we are seeing. We can start with starting the FR Fogle at LB

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom