Pursuit of Perfection | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Pursuit of Perfection

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This is infuriating. It's not bad enough that SC is the best team, they have to get lucky too?

Reaction Score
I literally logged in for the first time in months (read daily) to go “whooooooooaaaaaa. What did TN do that no one else has done all season? I didn’t see the game. Did they just create a blueprint for all opponents for the NCAAT?

Reaction Score
Kamilla is not a three-point shooter. Had that been Te-Hina, I'd agree.
She wasn't covered for two, either. It was one of the most baffling defensive efforts I've ever seen. Sort of like everyone involved with TN suddenly forgot how to play basketball on the final play.

Reaction Score
She wasn't covered for two, either. It was one of the most baffling defensive efforts I've ever seen. Sort of like everyone involved with TN suddenly forgot how to play basketball on the final play.
do you mean the game was bought ? I don't think so, just simple luck, TN DESERVED THE WIN

and from aUCONN fan it's quite hard to say

Reaction Score
It looked like Tennessee was scheming to stop Watkins. She was basically double-teamed. They played the odds and lost on a miracle play.

Reaction Score
That's a good point. Not sure what Key was doing. Big time lack of court awareness.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
When you're good you make your own luck.....
Kinda like against Iowa last season. That was some sweet luck that SC made for itself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom